Paint me a landscape (ninth challenge)

* ★ • ° : * ★ • °: ★ *
To be a star you have to
Shine your own light
* ★ • ° : * ★ • ° : ★ *

* ★ • ° : * ★ • °: ★ *To be a star you have toShine your own light* ★ • ° : * ★ • ° : ★ *

Fire Academy!

"Shut up, I'm trying to paint," Sagittarius shrilled, throwing her paint brush at Aries.

The redhead threw it back at her, making sure he annoyed her more. "Paint? You've been staring at that canvas for thirty minute, without adding any color to it."

"Well, that's because I'm trying to think,  and you're making a whole lotta noise."

"Both of you are noisy, but do I complain?" Leo mused, gathering all shades of green he could on the palette.

"Its all Aries's fault," Sagittarius pouted, dipping her brush in a dark blue paint.

"What are you waiting for?"

"For you to shut up."

"There we go again," Leo rolled his eyes, applying a fair amount of green onto his canvas.

The ninth task was a painting challenge, where each unit of the team had to their own scapes to paint.

Speed got to paint a cityscape
Smart got to paint a forest scape
Strength got to paint a mountain scape

They had roughly twelve hours to finish their work, or be eliminated.

"Do you think I should add more black?" Aries turned on his stool, facing Leo who didn't spare him a glance.

"Yeah, sure," Leo waved a hand, still focusing on his work.

"But you didn't even look," Aries mumbled, turning back to his canvas.

"I wouldn't look either," Sagittarius simpered, smearing more blue on her canvas.

"I didn't ask you."

"Oh please, no!"

Terra High!

"Its all about how you flick your wrist,  adding just the right amount of pressure, and glide to the side and stroke. . ."

"Taurus, some people appreciate peace and quiet when painting," Capricorn sneered, adding  more white to her palette.

"But this helps me concentrate," Taurus retorted, facing the frowning girl. She swept the brown hair aside,  making a poker face.

"Just do it quietly," Capricorn groaned, applying more white on her canvas. "Just like Virgo."

"I have no problem with it," Virgo shrugged, finally taking his focus off his work, looking at the exasperated Capricorn.

"You always side with Taurus."

"Cause Virgo is cool."

"So I'm lame?"

"In a way," Virgo and Taurus jinxed, giggling afterwards.

Capricorn gasped, tightening her grip on the paint brush, a frown creasing her face. "I. . ."

"Calm down, we were joking, right Virgo?"

"Right!"

"Whatever, you two be as noisy as you  want," The brunette turned to her canvas, concentrating on her work.

Air Academy!

"Hi guys welcome to my channel, today I'll be instructing you on how to kill an annoying person,"

"Huh?" Libra stopped dipping her brush in the purple paint, turning to the voice behind her.

"If you're kinda a little bit short, stand on your toes and then drag him by the collar to reduce his heights, perfect, now strangle the hell out of him,"

"Aquarius stop!" Libra rushed towards them, dragging the shorter female away from Gemini. "What did I do to deserve this punishment?"

Gemini panted for air as he rolled up his sleeve to his elbow. "I gotta admit, you're getting pretty good at your attempted murders," he smirked.

"What?" Libra smacked his shoulder. "Don't encourage her, it only boost her will to end you."

Gemini shrugged and so did Aquarius. "What happened now?" The pink haired girl asked, standing in between them.

"He smeared pink paint on my cheek, not once, not twice, but eight fucking times."

"First of all, language. Second, Gemini what the heck?" Libra grunted, holding Aquarius back.

"I lost my inspiration, Aquarius's aura always helps me find it," Gemini raved. Libra broke into a soft smile. "Her clown aura."

"Oh," Libra and Aquarius's shoulder immediately drooped.

Aqua High!

     "Yes, I can hold a paintbrush," Cancer rolled her eyes, toying with the orange paint. On her short hair laid a purple barret and a smug look on her face.

"I'm just saying if you need. . ."

"No, I won't. I've been painting since I was six," she cut Pisces off, now applying the orange paint on the necessary part of her work. "I can even paint more than both of you combine."

Scorpio held back his laugh, only a low chuckle escaping his tightly pressed lips.

They both knew this was true and it would be best to leave Cancer alone, since she was clearly more experience.

"Okay, no need to get upset," Pisces now focused his attention on his half done work. Stroking the blue tipped brush on the canvas.

"I'm not upset." Cancer tucked some stray hair behind her ear. "I was just making myself clear."

-------------------• ° -💚- ° •------------------

You know that feeling when you just can't write properly?
Yeah, that's me right now
I promise to make the next chapter better

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks!
Cya💜