He's nice

~A shining star never gets lost in the darkness~

Leo's pov

We made it to the finish line, the student ran towards us, cheering.
We got attacked multiple times by their hugs, chanting loudly.

Bottles of water were passed to the competitors as we waited for the score.

The scores won't be measured by rounds but by the effort of each person.

"I'm so tired" Sagittarius panted, lying on the soft grass.

"Bro, you barely did anything" Aries whined, sitting next to her. He huffed, placing his two hands behind him. "My arms hurt" Aries complained.

I was still standing, looking at both of them with disappointment. "This is why you need to workout more" I scoffed.

The board ting, and everyone turned to it looking at scores.

Team| FP|SP |TP|Score|Position
--------------------------------------------------------
F.A    |  8  |  6  | 7  |   21    |   3rd
--------------------------------------------------------
T.H    |  7  |  7  |  6 |   20    |   4th
--------------------------------------------------------
A.A   |  9  |  8  |  8 |   25    |    1st
--------------------------------------------------------
A.H   |  9  |  7 |  8  |   24    |   2nd
--------------------------------------------------------
F.H    |    T.H    |   A.A   |   A.H
6/60   |    8/60   |   6/60  |    7/60
--------------------------------------------------------

--------

"Well that was exciting" Sagittarius said, not sounding as excited as her words. She was pouring herself a glass of milk, looking at the orange evening sky through the window.

"Do you have a different definition of exciting?" Aries queried, lying on the sofa, his red hair resting carelessly on the brown cushion.

"You two argue all the time" I groaned, covering my head with a cushion. Right now I just wanted peace and quiet.

Virgo's pov

"Think about it, what happens when you throw a rock into a river?" Taurus stood in front of Capricorn and I, explaining who knows what.

I propped myself up a bit, giving her a look. "Where are you heading with this?"

"I wonder" Capricorn rolled her eyes, turning to the rest of the couch.

"If you throw a stone into a river it sinks, no?"

Capricorn and I stared at her, before Cap spoke up. "But you're not stones, we're humans on a boat" her voice in a deep deadpan.

"I'm trying to cheer you guys up" Taurus wailed, sitting next to me. She laid her head on the rest, puffing her cheeks.

"Speaking of cheering up" I grunted, getting up. "I need a chocolate mint ice cream"

Taurus leapt from the seat, walking up to me. "Can I join, please?"

"Sure" I accepted,  I looked at Capricorn, tilting my head. "Would you like to join us?"

She hesitated for a bit, before shrugging. "I guess"

Libra's pov

    "Did you know that swans cheat on their partners?" Gemini mused, shoving a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"What? Here I am thinking they're loyal as fuck" Aquarius wept, falling on her knees. Swans are her favorite bird so I understand her being dramatic. "Why did you have to ruin it?" She smacked Gemini's shoulder, making him to laugh.

"You guys are noisy" I whined, taking my ice cream away from Gemini, but I accidentally  bumped into Virgo, who was walking in with his team.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching" I quickly said to avoid any problem.

He looked down at his shirt then at me, Taurus was fretting behind him while Capricorn had displeased expression on.

"Its fine, right Virgo?" Taurus interfered, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Right" Virgo shrugged.

I turned to Gemini and Aquarius and frowned.

Scorpio's pov

    "I think Taurus is nice and maybe Virgo too" Cancer smiled softly, lying on Pisces bed, hugging a pillow.

"You mean the super friendly girl who talks loudly?" I asked, knowing full well who she was talking about. Cancer nodded and I concluded. "Meh, she's okay, I guess"

"Nice? Does that mean you've talked to her before?" Pisces who was doodling on his notepad, finally turned to Cancer, giving her a stern look.

I know he's trying to protect Cancer but I feel like there's something more.

"Yes" Cancer winced, hugging the pillow tighter. "Please don't be mad"

"I'm not, did she say anything mean?" I asked. Trying not to push it.

"No, that's why I said she's nice"

"And what about Virgo?" Pisces prodded, this time taking all his attention off his note pad.

"He didn't really say anything but he was cool with it" Cancer shrugged.

"You like him?"

"Pisces" Cancer wailed, burying her face deeper into the pillow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oh my gosh, I'm tired.

Hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts
Thanks

Also, if you're into stray kids fanfics, check out Rand0mstxy

Cya💜