Woods of Challenges (sixth Challenge)

~Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you~

The sixth challenge wasn't the usual they normally had, that they could tell from standing on the woods entrance.

They had to go through the maze answering the riddles within each door to get a pass to move on.

They had three riddles each, fitting every member of the team, strength, speed and smart.

The first challenge was for the strengths of the group.

Fire Academy!

Fire Academy!

"Says here, we need to open the door from above and the button is just on the top of that thing" Sagittarius pointed at a rope stairs thingy that looked unsteady.

"I know this is a challenge and all but. . .couldn't they had made it a bit stable?" Leo shoved his hands into his vest pockets, scoffing.

"Easy" Aries shrugged, he placed a foot on a stair and the entire thing to wobble.

Leo and Sagittarius looked at themselves hopelessly. "He's dead" they sighed.

Aries ignored their comment, proceeding to climb the stairs. The higher he got the wobblier it got.

Despite the unstableness, Aries got to the top, pressing the button. "There, told you it was easy" He panted, with a sly grin.

Terra High!

"Taurus, focus climbing, stop monkeying around" Capricorn frowned, fretting if the said girl would fall off.

"ITS KINDA LIKE A SWING" Taurus yelled, hanging from a rope.

"Hey Taur, we're gonna lose if you waste more time" Virgo reminded her, watching the female continue on her mission.

She pressed the button, opening the door for them. "Finally" Capricorn sighed, waiting for Taurus to get down.

Virgo and Taurus did a high five, walking over to the door. "But next time, don't joke around" Virgo pulled her soft cheek.

"Okay, okay, I won't"