Dare

. . .★ ° • : * . . .★ ° • : * ★. . .
Let's dance under the stars
. . .★ ° • : * . . .★ ° • : * ★. . .

The cold night was illuminated by the full moon, sparing its brilliant light on everything underneath the dark blue sky

It was mostly silent except for the bickering of Aquarius and Gemini that were muffled by the closed doors.

"Hey."

Taurus turned to the voice that had startled her. She immediately pulled her fingers out of the pond, a nervous grin spreading on her now pale face.

"Me?" The brunette pointed at herself, looking around for confirmation.

"Is there anyone else here?" Leo asked, occupying the empty bench facing the pond. "Sorry for scaring you," he added, before lying his head on the rest, a low sigh escaping his pouty lips.

"I wasn't that scared," Taurus tittered a bit, proceeding to lightly place her index finger just above the water.

"I like your cheeks."

Taurus started choking on air, words failing to form in her confused head. "Really. . .?" She managed to croak, her doe eyes on Leo, who still casually laid on the bench.

"Its adorable, like a little chipmunk," Leo grinned, but quickly changed the subject as he saw how nervous Taurus was getting. "Why are you here alone?"

"My friends are asleep," Taurus retorted. "And I was bored."

Leo silently nodded, before she countered his question. "Why are you here alone?"

"I don't know," the blonde male hummed, he looked at Taurus's lost expression and continued. "I just wanted to be out cause I'm so confused."

"Is everything alright?" Taurus tilted her head to the side a bit as her brow arched. "Are you alright?"

A loud silence filled the cold air.

"I don't know, am I?"

"Stop being so confusing," Taurus let out a little whine, her fingers locating their way into her long brown hair.

Leo wasn't planning on explaining anything to her, so he let out a low chuckle, averting his eyes from the pouty girl. "Can you sit with me?"

-------

"Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you."

Gemini frowned when Capricorn pressed her lips together, probably to prevent her smile.

Aquarius had dared him to make her smile and this was what he had planned, randomly throwing flirty remarks at her.

"What do you want?"

"I got dared to make you smile and I'm not gonna leave til that happens."

Capricorn scoffed, flipping to the next page. "Knock yourself out."

"If I were you I'd smile, or I'm gonna be here all day, unless you want that?" Gemini sat next to her, pulling the book away from her. "You want me to stay, right?"

"No I don't," Capricorn glared at him before taking the book back. "Please leave before I call Virgo."

"Is that your bodyguard?"

"No, shut up."

"Ah yes, I missed that," Gemini grinned, tapping his finger on her red nose. "Make me."

Capricorn grunted while packing her things, leaving the library without another word.

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate him," Libra heard Capricorn rant as she walked passes her. The pink haired female immediately knew where Gemini was.

"Where have you been all morning?" She questioned the moment she walked into the library. "And don't say reading, there's no book in front of you."

"Hi mom."

"Don't call me that," Libra sassed, folding her arms a cross her chest. "Do you know where Aquarius is?"

"I dare her to make Scorpio blush, why?"

"What? What is wrong with you guys? Leave these poor people alone," Libra wasn't having it with their dares every now and then. "Mr Corvus has something he wants to say."

"Good for him?" Gemini shrugged, taking a random book out of the shelf.

"to all of us," the annoyed female tugged him out of the library. "Where might Aquarius be?"

------

"What would you do if I kissed you?"

Scorpio blinked at the sudden question, while Pisces and Cancer choked on air, hiding their laughs at Scorpio's expression.

Aquarius had ask to sit with them and Cancer agreed.

"Why that question?" Scorpio finally snapped out of his daze. When Aquarius had requested to ask him a question that wasn't what he had expected.

The ravenette opened her mouth to retort when she heard Libra called her name. "Oops, my mom is calling, gotta go," she immediately stood up, waving a quick bye at them.

"So. . ." Cancer trailed off. "What was going to be your answer?"

Pisces laughed loudly but stopped to avoid annoying Scorpio more.

"I don't know, kiss her back?"

Pisces and Cancer's jaws immediately dropped, their eyes widen. "The fuck?"

------

"Red lorry, yellow lorry, led lolli yellow lolli,"

Sagittarius started laughing loudly, clapping her hands as Aries frowned at her. This was maybe the sixty seventh futile attempt and no matter how hard he tried he'd always screw the tongue twister up.

"Shut up Kangaroo."

"Shut down Ram."

Virgo, who was so desperately trying to find peace huffed, throwing stones into the pond, while Taurus yakked about something from last night.

He was too caught up in between his thoughts and Arittarius's argument to concentrate.

". . .and then he poked my cheek. . ."

"Wait, who?" Virgo paused, waiting for Taurus's reply.

"Leo. Weren't you listening?" The female pouted, taking her focus off the flower in front of her.

"I was," Virgo forced a smile, patting her head. The moment Taurus looked away that smile disappeared and got replace with a frown.

----------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------

Hi, I missed you guys 💔
Forgive me for disappearing.
Some of you know why 😭

Anyways, how have you been?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks for everything, ily
Cya💙