Aftermath

~★~I throw wishes into the night and wait for the stars to catch them~★~

One week!

Cancer had one week to recover or Aqua high will be disqualified.

Her eyes slowly batted, trying to adjust to the splinters of golden sun lights that slipped through the window. She could only make out the brown hair that carelessly laid on the side of the bed.

Trying  to sit up straight, a moan escaped Cancer's lips, disrupting the sleepy people next to her. "Cancer? You're awake?"

"Yeah," She sighed, looking at her hands that were wrapped up in bandages. Her voice was breathy and  her eyes threatened to shut.

"Scorpio and Ms Cygnus left awhile ago, I didn't want you to be lonely that's why I stayed behind," Pisces explained, toying with her free fingers.

"Thanks. Is Scor. . ." Cancer paused, looking away from Pisces. She hesitated for awhile before speaking up. "Is Scorpio alright?"

"Libra took him away from the trail before he could pass out,"

A loud silence filled the room briefly before the sounds of Cancer's sobs interrupted the tranquillity. "I'm s..sorry, I shou. . ."

Pisces rose, engulfing her in a warm hug, ruffling her hair. "Don't be, we were the ones who went too far," he croaked, biting his lip to prevent tears. "I'm sorry."

The door lowly opened, revealing Taurus and Sagittarius. "We didn't mean to interrupt," Taurus spoke from behind Sagittarius, clasping her hands together.

------

"Stop treating me like a child," Scorpio complained, still fiddling with his fingers underneath the table.

Libra ignored his comment, placing the bowl in front of him. "Its been two days, just eat something, please?"

"I don't want to."

"What if you die?"

"I'm not gonna die."

Libra heaved a sigh, rubbing her temples, a light blue apron around her waist. "Its not my first time, you know? So I'll be fine," Scorpio said, relaxing on the chair, his eyes fixed on Libra.

"No you won't, you were gonna. . ."

"You're still scolding the big baby?" Aquarius interjected her sentence, leaning on the door frame, a lollipop trapped in between her cheery lips. "You never give up, don't you?"

Libra didn't respond, just stared at the girl dress in a huge pastel pink shirt, tucked in her denim skirt. "I can't find Gemini," she pouted, taking a seat next to Scorpio, taking the meal Libra had made for him.

"That's Scorpio's."

"He wasn't gonna eat it, and if there's one thing I know, you can't let good food go to waste," Aquarius pointed the spoon at Scorpio, a serious look on  her face. "Don't stress Libra out, only Gem and I gets to do that."

"Why are you annoying?" Scorpio frowned, looking at the girl who was moaning each bite she took.

---------

Leo with his mood swings, a second ago he was having a fun conversation with Aries and now he's just silent, fixing his gaze on the grasses underneath his feet.

Tomorrow was meant to be the ninth challenge but due to the Aqua high's incident they had to postpone it, thus stretching his anxiousness.

Aries sighed, not knowing what to say next, he might get angry or even more sad if the wrong words were said.

Oh how emotionally fucked he was.

Awkward silence.

Normally Sagittarius was the one who changed the subject but she wasn't here. "Do you think Sag is done by now?"

"Do you miss her that much? Its only been like twenty minutes," Leo forced a smile, slightly chuckling at Aries's reaction.

"What? No," Aries shrugged nonchalantly, looking at the fluffy clouds. "I was just. . .thinking."

"Speaking of thinking," Leo finally took his focus away from the grasses. "I think I might like Taurus," Leo laughed when Aries choked on air, grabbing onto his shirt for support. "Or I'm just tripping?"

--------

"Hi braticorn, you've been spending a lot of time here, is it your new favorite place?"

Capricorn refused to look at Gemini, still hanging onto the rope of the swing.

"Okay rude, thought you'd change," Gemini frowned, before slowly rocking the swing, a cheerful expression on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? stop it," Capricorn screeched, jumping off. "Why are you here?" She crossed her arms, giving him her best glare.

Gemini shrugged, occupying the swing. "No reason."

Capricorn rolled her eyes, before walking out. After putting a fair distance between them, she released a breath,trying to slow down her racing heartbeats.

"What happened? You look tensed?" Virgo asked, flipping to the next page of his book, only casting Capricorn a tiny look.

"Is Taurus back yet?" The brunette ignored his question, burying her fingers in her tousled hair. Virgo shook his head, still focusing on his book. "Virgo you know things, right?"

"Depends" the black hair male retorted, shifting on the chair to find comfort.

Capricorn sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Do you think its okay to hate someone a little less?"

-------------------------• -💙- •-----------------------
Poor Cancer
We're left with Leo's now
Poor things

And woah, the challenges are coming to an end? Why? Whhhhyyyyyy? 😭

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comments your thoughts, cause it matters, thanks

Cya💙