Annoying ride

~The stars are the landmark of the universe ~

   For most student this was more fun than it was a competition, they slid down the mountain, steering away from obstacles.

They raced and were finally down the mountain, their schools cheering. It was time for the scores to be tallied.

This was where the speeds of each school did their best. As usual the board tinged showing their results.

Team| FP| SP| TP| Score| Position
----------------------------------------------------------
F.A    |  8  |  9  | 10 |    27   |      1st
----------------------------------------------------------
T.H    |  7  |  9  |  7  |    23   |      4th
----------------------------------------------------------
A.A   |  8  | 10 |  8  |    26   |      2nd
----------------------------------------------------------
A.H   |  9  |  8  |  8  |    25   |      3rd
----------------------------------------------------------
F.A     |    T.H     |    A.A    |    A.H
11/60  |  11/60   |   10/60  |   13/60
----------------------------------------------------------

  The students were now in their tents changing while the visiting schools boarded their bus to leave. Normally Taurus would watch the closing act, but this time she wasn't really in the mood, beside she wasn't too found of the cold, it always makes her gloomy.

"Taurus let's go" Virgo tapped her shoulder, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She turned her pale face to him, forcing a smile. "Already?"

Virgo knew how Taurus gets in winter but she never really wants to talk about it.

"Shouldn't you guys be out? everyone is waiting for us" Capricorn got in, she helped Taurus up and with little steps they made it to the bus.

The hosts are always looking for ways for them to socialize, so they all had to ride in the same bus. And the worse part is that they can't seat with their teams.

"I hate it when they force us to socialize, we're not kids" Leo crossed his arms, folding into himself. He was in a brighter mood but not better.

His seatmate was awfully quieter than usual so he tapped her asking if she was okay.

"I'm fine" Taurus nodded, shivering a bit. When Capricorn came in she was barely in her full winter clothes.

Leo scratched his head, observing the girl next to him, "Aren't you cold? I mean since you're not wearing your gloves or a beanie."

Taurus didn't give him a clear reply, she only mumbled some inaudible words to him.

Leo was a nice guy, sure he can be arrogant at times but he's always willing to help people. So what did this young fellow do? He took of his beanie and wore it on Taurus's head.

"But your-"

"Don't worry, I have a hoodie" Leo smiled, putting it on.

Sagittarius tapped Aries head who was sitting a seat in front of her. "What?" Aries got annoyed, glaring at her.

"Leo gave that girl his beanie" She reported, looking back at Leo who was now helping Taurus by giving her his gloves. "And now he gave her his gloves"

"That's his problem, I'm the one who'll catch a cold" Aries turned away. He was sitting with Cancer, but she was busy looking out the window. Aries turned back to Sagittarius, frowning, "Don't tell me you're jealous?"

"What? I'm not" She whacked his head. "Why would I be" she totally wasn't Jealous at all, but her seatmate was.

Virgo averted his eyes from Taurus and Leo, currently watching the trees get passed by. Taurus has been talking too much about Leo lately and that bothers him.

"A little birdie told me you're into skinny males"  Gemini wiggled his brows, sitting very close to Capricorn.

She pushed him away, scoffing. "Please stop talking"

"You didn't deny it" Gemini smirked.

"Why are you talking to me?" The confused female irked a brow at the grinning male.

"I don't know, I just have the strong urge to annoy you"

Capricorn scoffed for the umpteenth time, averting her eyes to the view outside. They were finally leaving the snow covered area. "I wasn't annoyed" she lied, biting her lip.

"Please be quiet" Scorpio sneered,  he has been ignoring his seatmate for the past one hour, but the more time passed, the more annoying she'd became.

"No, just think about it, what if water isn't really wet"

"Then what is it then?" Scorpio furrowed his brows, he was near the very brink of jumping off the bus.

"I don't know, I just wanted to make you say something" Aquarius sighed in satisfaction, making herself comfortable.

Scorpio closed his eyes accepting defeat.

Libra and Pisces were okay with sitting together, none of them annoyed the other. Just fixing their eyes on random object on the road.

The bus made a smooth parking on the driveway and the students carefully walked out, waiting for their team to be complete.

"Thanks again Leo" Taurus smiled, waving at him. Capricorn was surprised while Virgo pretended to look the other way.

Pisces was asking Cancer if Aries said anything mean to her. "No, He didn't say anything" She rolled her eyes, walking ahead of him.

Oddly, Aquarius and Gemini weren't bickering, Libra just assumed they were both exhausted from today's challenge.

Aries and Sagittarius walked behind Leo muttering about what could've gotten into him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts
Thanks

Cya 💙