Chef up (first challenge)

~Stars trapped in our eyes, and embers that burns in our heart~

Taurus felt lonely, the sounds of cheers echoing in her head, she watched the other teams hoot amongst themselves and giggling cheerfully

"Taurus, what's wrong?" Virgo softly held her hand, his brows raised. "You seem distracted"

"I'm just a little nervous, that's all" She gave a tight lipped smile.

Why is it that her teammates don't interact the way the others do, laugh, talk about random things, joke around? she wondered.

After being lonely all her childhood she finally found some friends, but they always leave. Was something wrong with her? All she needed was joy to fill the void.

"Taurus, I don't like the way you look" Capricorn reprimanded, shaking her head, her brows knotted. "Focus, we're about to start"

------

". . .let the games begin" Mr Dionysus concluded, after instructing the teams.

Each team had to pick a team Captain, one who was more experienced in the sector.

"You look ridiculous wearing that hat" Sagittarius remarked, her arms crossed, a mocking expression on her face. Aries simply shrugged off her comment, tying his apron.

"Can you not-?" Leo wore a stern look, glaring at his teammates.

"Don't make me regret choosing you as our team captain" Aries gawped, his gaze on Leo.

"Its not my fault I know how to cook best" Leo bragged.

"He has a point, Aries your cooking sucks" Sagittarius put out, she walked over to the island taking up the food options. "Guys!! What are we cooking?"

"Well Mr Dionysus said we had to cook a three course meal" Leo took the list from her. "So Sag, you'll decide the appetizer, Aries you'll decide the dessert"

"What about you?" Sagittarius questioned, picking up a knife.

"Did you let me finish?"

"No, sorry, go on"

"I'll decide the main course" Leo continued.

"Entrée, you mean" Aries butted in, with a silly smirk.

"That's pretty much the only food related name you know" Sagittarius snickered. Aries tried to speak but kept quiet. "Yeah I thought so"