Her diary

~You're damaged and broken and unhinged, but so are the shooting stars~

     Capricorn held the rope, contemplating on what to do next. Sit on the swing or go for a little walk.

She had snuck out later at night, feeling a bit guilty for arguing with Taurus again.

All the brunette wanted now was a little peace of mind and fresh air.

Capricorn sighed, sitting on the swing, crossing her feet to avoid moving, she lowered her  head fiddling with her thumbs.

"What are you doing here?"

The green eyes female flinched, snapping her head to the direction where she heard someone's voice. Her scared expression was replaced with an angry and disgusted one when she saw who it was.

"Get lost, Mctwinn."

"Why do you call people by their first name?" The platinum blonde asked, tilting his head as he waited for her response. "Answer? My gosh, why are you like this?" He sneered when she didn't give him a reply.

"Don't talk to me and why are you here?" Capricorn shot him a glare, a little pout on her lips, her eyes glassy.

"Did you come out here to cry?"

"Shut up, I didn't," Capricorn gulped, looking away from him. "And please leave, I hate you."

"I don't like you either, but do I complain?" Gemini made himself comfortable on the double sitter swing, staring at the star lit sky. "You can tell, I'll be your diary."

Those words stung Capricorn, bringing back the memories she was running away from for months now. "Shut up and get lost,"  she spat, trying to push him away.

"You don't have a very vast vocabulary, the only words you know are 'shut up' and 'get lost'," Gemini giggled, starting to rock the swing, making the girl angrier. "Oh yeah, and 'don't talk to me'."

"You forgot 'I hate you'," Capricorn murmured in a low voice, sweeping her hair aside.

"And that too," Gemini manage to hear, grinning widely.

A loud silence grew between them, making the atmosphere heavier than it already was. "So, wanna talk about it?" Gemini question, stopping the swing.

"No, maybe, I don't know," Capricorn bit her lip, unable to hide the sadness she felt, and why him of all persons? Why did she feel like its a good idea for him to know when its clearly the dumbest. "If you tell anyone I'll take you out," she sneered.

Gemini grinned, tilting his head to meet her gaze. "On a date?"

"The fuck? With a sniper gun."

"I've never heard you swear," Gemini paused, searching his brain if he ever had, but shook it off. "It sounds odd."

"Shut up, don't you wanna know?" The younger female frowned, embarrassed at the situation. "It was when I when seven. . ."

"Because six is afraid of seven?" Gemini interjected, chuckling at his own joke. Capricorn grunted and was about to leave when he stopped her, apologizing. "I'm sorry, that was stupid," he awkwardly rubbed his nape.

"Don't interrupt me again," Capricorn punched his shoulder, pouting. She stared into the distance and continued. "I was being bullied at a park nearby by some boys and his friends. . ." she paused, inhaling deeply.

"I was so alone, then a random guy chased them away, he gave me his ice cream to replace mine which they threw away. . .and he said we should be friends. Everyday I'd go to the park just to play with him, he was three years older than me but I didn't care. . .ARE YOU LISTENING?"

Gemini turned to her, nodding. "I am."

"Yeah so. . .yeah, we kinda grew fond of each other, we'd spend hours talking. . .we practically told each other everything, but. . .but two years ago he started acting strange. . .miss every hangout, and before he left for college," Capricorn bit on her lips, shutting her eyes tighter.

Gemini sighed, lightly rubbing her back. "Its okay, you're okay," his voice was soft and he hoped that would comfort her.

Capricorn sniffled, sitting up straight. "He said we should stop. . .stop talking to each other, that I'm only a burden," her voice wobbled, fading into the cold night's breeze. "I try not to be a burden to Virgo and Taurus, I'm trying, okay?"

"Its fine, its okay to cry if it still hurts,"

Capricorn got up the moment she heard Gemini's words, a hint of anger in her eyes and tone. "I don't wanna cry anymore, at least not in front of an annoying dude,"  she bore daggers at the smiling male.

"You're a brat," Gemini shrugged off her comment, he got up and spread his arms apart. "C'mon, I know you wanna cry," he teased, a sly smirk on his lips.

"I don't want to," Capricorn gulped, fiddling with the hem of her sweater.
"Crying means I'm weak."

"No, it means you've been strong for too long," Gemini took a step closer. "I'll be your shoulder."

"I hate you, stop forcing me," Capricorn's voice became more breathy and her eyes heavier. She slowly walked to Gemini, burying her face in his grey hoodie. "I hate you so. .  .so much," she started to sob, wrapping her arms around his thin waist.

"Its okay baby, let it out," Gemini patted her hair, the other hand around the weeping girl's waist.

"I..I hate you cause, cause you look, talk and laugh like him, you dumbass, you even act like him," Capricorn voice was muffled, as she continued to soak his hoodie with bitter tears. "I just hate you because you. . .you remind me of him."

"I'm sorry about that," The platinum blonde placed his chin on her head, patting her back, he could feel her grip on his hoodie tightening.

After a while the sobbing died down and he could no longer feel her shaking, Capricorn lifted her head, locking eyes with Gemini. "Don't you dare tell anyone about this," She threatened.

"I won't, and gosh, you're short," Gemini grinned, ruffling her hair.

"Its not my fault you're this tall, you fucking rope."

"Why are you so mean?"

"Shut up and get lost."

Capricorn once again sat down on the swing, Gemini joining her. "I don't wanna go in just yet," She murmured, feeling very ashamed after crying in front of someone other than Ophiuchus, he was like her diary.

Gemini placed her tired head on his thighs, playing with strands of her hair.

All the hurtful feelings slowly faded into the dark void of nothingness.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Oops, I did it again pt.3, another long chapter, forgive me!

Anyways done with Cappi's story
Up next, Cancer's

What do you think?
Pls vote (⭐) and comment (💬), thanks

Cya💚