Chapter 1 - 10

_
Chapter 1 Not a single eunuch is good-looking

"Wuuuu... Qiantui, Lan'er doesn't dare anymore, please forgive Lan'er this time!"

Su Changzhao sat on the grand teacher's chair, his long legs crossed, and his bare hands supported him.

The delicate and beautiful woman in front of me is Du Lan'er, a beautiful girl who was just elected to the palace not long ago.

The little girl was born with a pair of affectionate eyes, and I feel pity when she cries.

Su Changzhao's long eyelashes drooped slightly, his thin lips were pursed lightly, he took the jade fan in his hand and stretched it under Du Lan'er's chin, and raised it up, Du Lan'er's pretty face with pear blossoms and rain was forced to lift up immediately .

When she saw the smile on Su Changzhaojun's face, Du Lan'er was startled.

Because of rumors from the outside world, although the nine thousand-year-old Su Changzhao was an eunuch, he had a delicate and extravagant face, and was even more charming than a woman.

I got to see a real person today, and the rumors are true.

Staring at his pair of extraordinarily agile peach blossom eyes, Du Lan'er couldn't help feeling a little bit ashamed.

As a woman, she is not as good-looking as a eunuch who is neither yin nor yang?

Little harm, very insulting!

But she soon regained her senses from the gloom in Su Changzhao's peachy eyes.

"Why are you crying? I haven't done anything yet." Su Chang's voice was like Huadu's, and his words were noble.

If it weren't for his identity and ruthlessness, his appearance alone would definitely rank among the four young masters of Longdu.

Du Lan'er, the legendary Four Great Young Masters, happened to have seen them all, but none of them could compare to the handsome man who was showing her face slightly in front of her.

Hearing this, Du Lan'er shuddered, "Woooooo... Lan'er knew it was wrong, Lan'er should never have bribed the palace servants, and sneaked into His Majesty's bedroom! I beg Qiantose to be merciful! Give Lan'er another chance! "

Thinking of the palace man who was bribed just now, he was so bloody that he was taken away.

Du Lan'er hurriedly climbed up to the knees of the man in black and python robes, not daring to be too heavy or light, begging bitterly.

"presumptuous!"

A cold and handsome bodyguard next to him immediately shouted and drew his sword out of its sheath!

kite.

Du Lan'er saw the glamorous sharpness pointing directly in front of him, thinking of the rumors from the outside world, Su Changzhao didn't like to be touched.

It is said that the hands of the last person who touched him were cut off, and the blood exploded like pillars. When the person was dragged away, two long bloodstains were left on the ground.

Thinking that she would end up in the same way for a while, Du Lan'er immediately rolled her eyes, tilted her body, and passed out.

"..."

Seeing this, Su Changzhao was speechless.

I wipe, come again?

Because including Du Lan'er, this month is already the sixth one to be stunned.