Chapter 291 - 300

_
Chapter 291 Listening to People, Big Brother

    His kiss seemed to be drunk, making the mind a little bit drunk, and the reason a little lax...fingers clasped together...

    confused

    ...

    the burning breath seemed to ignite the air...

    when he felt his waist loosen, When the belt was untied by the opponent, Su Changzhao suddenly woke up.

    He is the Holy Son now, so he must not be sexualized, it will ruin him!

    "No!" She pushed him away vigorously.

    Jiu Chen seemed to have just woken up, the lust in his eyes was gradually replaced by Qingming, and he immediately got up from Su Changzhao's body.

    He simply tidied up his clothes beside the bed, as if he didn't want Su Changzhao to see the embarrassment at this moment, he deliberately turned around, there was still a lingering lingering blush on his cheeks, which was really cute.

    "Rest well, tonight...don't go out to admire the moon again."

    After saying that, he strode away regardless of whether Su Changzhao heard it or not.

    The funny thing is, the next day Su Chang recruited a painting with the theme of the bright moon in the sky.

    Su Changzhao almost didn't laugh.

    In order not to let her go out at night, the other party really took great pains.

    The painting was sent by Qi Lan.

    There was no need for Su Changzhao to open his mouth, just to hear Qi Lan's small mouth start to say good things for his family's son.

    For example, what a great honor it is to be able to obtain the holy son and lord's calligraphy, and so on.

    If you hear this kind of words too much, your ears will really get calluses.

    Snapped!

    Su Changzhao snapped his fingers, "Understood, let's find a table."

    Qi Lan who was interrupted was puzzled, "Why are you looking for a table?"

    While asking, she also looked at the table not far away, as if she was looking for a table. Say, isn't that big enough?

    But Su Changzhao smiled and said, "You have said so well about this painting, so I have to offer three sticks of incense sooner or later? To show my sincerity~" "

    You..."

    Seeing Qi Lan's deflated look, Su Changzhao Just about to laugh in a good mood.

    But Qi Lan gave a thumbs up with glowing eyes, "Tall, it's really tall! Why didn't I think of that?"

    Su Changzhao was taken aback, let alone joking, everyone was dumbfounded: "Ah?"

    Then he saw Qi Lan patted her chest and said, "Don't worry, leave this matter to me."

    It's outrageous for her hurtful words to be taken seriously.

    Su Changzhao raised his eyebrows: "e, I think this..."

    Qi Lan looked up in one direction, and began to fall into longing: "I will truthfully convey your heart to Lord Shengzi in a while."

    Su Changzhao: "Ah ? No need?”