Chapter 11 - 20

_
Chapter 11 Here Comes The First Heroine Tang Fengjian

    "Changzhao, I really can't do without you~"

    Yu Jiuchen grabbed Su Changzhao's hand, and pretended to be submissive and grateful again.

    Su Changzhao pulled his hand out with a stiff smile: "Since Your Majesty is fine, I will..." Before the

    word 'retire' came out, Yu Jiuchen immediately said: "To announce your visit today, I really have something important to discuss ’”

    [Emperor Dog, he knows how to order me every day. 】

    As soon as Su Changzhao heard that something really happened, Su Changzhao regained his composure and said, "I would like to share your majesty's worries."

    She didn't even bother to ask.

    Yu Jiuchen pursed his lips, with an imperceptible smile tucked into the corner of his mouth, and then said: "The envoys from Fenglai Kingdom will arrive in Longdu in the day after tomorrow. I want you to pick them up for me.

    " Greeting the envoy in person in person is giving Fenglai country enough face. ]

    [Tang Feng sees that she is the future queen again, the dog emperor is very thoughtful, this move is equivalent to gaining his wife's favor in advance. ]

    Hearing Su Changzhao's heartfelt voice, Yu Jiuchen smiled inwardly.

    What he was thinking was exactly what Su Changzhao guessed.

    Since Su Changzhao said that the consort princess is his future queen and has greatly contributed to his hegemony, it must be a fascinating and extraordinary woman.

    Even so, we must be polite and considerate from the beginning, and we must not neglect it.

    "Minister, obey the order." Su Changzhao bowed his hands and accepted the order.

    Staring at Su Changzhao's beautiful lowered eyebrows, Yu Jiuchen subconsciously wondered if the future queen would be as good-looking as the one before her?

    Realizing that he was comparing an eunuch with the future empress, Yu Jiuchen felt... crazy.

    ·

    This day.

    Su Changzhao was ordered to lead his troops to meet the marriage team at Shilipo outside the city.

    The scorching sun scorched the top of the skull.

    Fortunately, Su Changzhao had the foresight to come here by carriage.

    A team of one hundred people stood on the ten-mile slope, watching the appearance of the Heqin convoy.

    After waiting for more than an hour.

    "Here we come."

    The soldiers sent to watch out shouted all the way back.

    Su Changzhao gave Li Xing a look.

    Li Xing immediately nodded knowingly, and took a step forward on horseback.

    Just after Li Xing left, the people who had already ambushed nearby moved quickly.

    "Li Xing is gone, and there is no one around the eunuch. This is a good opportunity to strike!"

    But when the group of unknown men in black rushed to the carriage where Su Changzhao was, several people disguised as ordinary soldiers near the carriage Jin Yiwei, who had extraordinary skills and a handsome face, immediately took off his disguise and drew his sword to greet him.