Chapter 171 - 180

_
Chapter 171 Your Excellency Is Afraid Of Being Alone With Lianyu

    Good piano sound, if you say no, it will be gone.

    Su Changzhao and Shen Xunge couldn't help looking in Yu Jiuchen's direction.

    He saw the other party get up from his seat and leave silently.

    There was a hint of success in Shen Xunge's eyes: it's good to leave, the lord will belong to him alone.

    And when Su Changzhao saw that Yu Jiuchen was finally left in anger, he guessed that after a few more visits, he would propose to leave the mansion himself, right?

    After achieving the goal, looking at the sweet-scented osmanthus cake that Shen Xunge brought to his mouth, he lost his appetite.

    Pushing away Shen Xunge's hand: "Eat by yourself." Then he got up and left.

    Shen Xunge anxiously wanted to call her: "Master... Your lord?"

    But Su Changzhao stepped out of the door without looking back.

    After she came out, she started to worry.

    My house is dominated by the dog emperor, and I can't go back to the study now. Grandpa's, such a huge mansion, there is no place for her?

    That's impossible~

    Even if Xiao Qinsu and Bai Longnv are squeezed together, there will be more than no place to sleep tonight.

    Compared to the carefree White Dragon Girl, Su Changzhao definitely chose to find Xiao Qinsu.

    Who knew—

    "It's so late, are you still busy?" Su Changzhao saw that she was either reading medical books or grinding medicine.

    Having known each other for so long, Xiao Qinsu didn't treat her as an outsider. When he saw her coming, he directly asked her to help.

    "Don't mention it, Leng Gui asks me to dispense medicine temporarily every time I go out on a mission, and I have to leave the next day. You said it's so late, who else can I turn to? My lord help me wear this medicine, I'll go and get the rest The medicine is prepared."

    "..." Su Changzhao pounded it with a pestle, pondering Xiao Qinsu's words in his mind.

    Always feel that something is not right.

    His hands froze, and he hurriedly asked tentatively: "You said that every time Li Xing went out on a mission, he would notify you to prepare medicine in such a short-term."

    Xiao Qinsu was stunned when he heard the words: "Isn't it an order from an adult?"

    If Li Xing hadn't hit Su Chang In the name of recruiting, Xiao Qinsu didn't bother to talk to him.

    "..." Seeing Xiao Qinsu's question, Su Changzhao didn't dare to answer casually.

    Because she really never ordered Xiao Qinsu to do that.

    And according to her understanding of Li Xing, Li Xing is a calm person, definitely not as childish as Qing Ya, who dares to falsely convey his own ideas and play the idle kung fu of Zuo Dharma.

    So the only reasonable explanation is that Li Xing treated Xiao Dada...

    Li Xing, you kid can do it, you can grow up without knowing it, and you are tempted to learn from others?

    He hurriedly responded: "Oh yes yes yes, look at my memory, no, I know you are busy, so I came here specially to help you tonight."

    After speaking, Su Changzhao began to roll up his sleeves.