Chapter 211 - 220

_
Chapter 211

    When Su Changzhao left the Red Tower, it was still dark.

    In the huge palace, it shouldn't be difficult to find a men's clothing that Yu Jiuchen can wear with the same body type.

    The difficulty lies in that Su Changzhao is not yet familiar with the terrain in Fenglai Palace.

    Although she searched for several rooms in a row, she just couldn't find men's clothes that fit the size of the stone statue.

    And according to her observation, the men's clothes worn by the stone statues are extremely gorgeous, clothes that cannot be worn by ordinary people.

    Could it be that a person who looks the same as Ah Heng is also a person of high status in this world?

    If he lived in the palace, could he be a prince?

    But when the original owner sneaked in, he had seen the portraits of several princesses and princes in the palace.

    Su Changzhao's memory has been synchronized with the original owner, it is impossible for her to have no impression of a person who looks like Ah Heng.

    Therefore, the stone statue in the red pagoda was probably carved by a princess for a man she had longed for. In view of this fruitless secret love, the princess could only hide the stone statue of lovesickness in the red pagoda where no one would approach.

    Snapped!

    Su Changzhao snapped his fingers.

    She was absolutely certain in her heart that the truth of the matter was probably what she thought~

    After she lowered her head and rummaged through the boxes in the closet, but found nothing, she decided to look elsewhere.

    In Qiongyi Palace, where the third prince used to live, maybe he could find a suitable one.

    But as soon as the box was closed, voices came from outside the door.

    "Wait, wait... Isn't it good for us to do this?" A man's voice.

    "Oh, I took off my pants, didn't you say you missed me?" It

    was a woman who said this.

    In fact, if Su Changzhao hadn't been quite confident in her hearing ability, she might have doubted her own ears.

    Just because the other party's tiger and wolf words just now really surprised her.

    "Then... alright, but this time you have to be gentle with them~" the man said coquettishly.

    "Come on baby, you miss me to death these days~"

    Swish.

    Before the two of them entered the house, they started to get heated outside the door.

    Su Changzhao hid behind the screen.

    Because there was only one exit in the whole house, she had to wait for them to go in before slipping out.

    "Uh~"

    "Ha~"

    Through a gap, Su Changzhao saw a man and a woman spinning in while tearing each other's clothes.

    During the process, the two never separated.

    Su Changzhao's throat was tightened by their lingering behavior.

    However, it wasn't until the anxious and heroic woman pushed the man onto the bed that she could see the man's appearance clearly.

    It was the arrogant palace maid who took the lead in bullying her during the day.