Chapter 101 - 110

_
Chapter 101 Let her be presumptuous

    Yu Jiuchen didn't dare to make a sound, didn't dare to move, let alone breathe disorderly.

    Afraid of being discovered by her.

    I thought she was just kissing on the lips.

    Who ever thought that kissing each other would cause her to act recklessly.

    The kiss is not limited to the surface, but...deeper...

    She seems to want to say all the words in this kiss.

    As deep as her love is usually buried, this kiss is as deep as it is.

    Yu Jiuchen knew that she was suffering, so he let her do whatever she wanted.

    When the two lips were separated, Su Changzhao touched his red lips that were kissed by her very nostalgicly, and then touched his face, and left without saying a word.

    the next day.

    Su Changzhao returned to his usual arrogant and aggressive apprentice.

    What happened last night was like a dream.

    "You mean, you found a way to heal my eyes?" Yu Jiuchen wondered.

    "It seems that Master is not only blind, but also deaf."

    "..." Being bullied by Su Chang has become a common occurrence, but Yu Jiuchen is more concerned about what she said can heal him: "Old Du can't even cure him." Okay, you can do it?"

    "Haven't you heard of being blue? If you can't do it, it doesn't mean I can't do it either." "

    ..." Yu Jiuchen was stunned for a moment, then laughed: "Hehe."

    Usually If he had heard him laugh like this, Su Changzhao would definitely push back, but he didn't this time.

    She said: "Take it as a farewell gift before I leave."

    "You want to leave?"

    Yu Jiuchen felt a little nervous when he heard that Su Changzhao was leaving.

    Su Changzhao's laughter soon came to my ears: "Hehe, didn't you say that I am a frog at the bottom of a well? I am suffocated by being blind to you all day long. After today, I will travel all over the world. I invite you!" Du Yixian is here to take care of you. Let's see you later." "

    ..."

    Seeing that Yu Jiuchen seemed to be a little angry, she sneered, "What? I can't bear it?" "

    ..."

    "Then please beg me, maybe I'll see you pity , I might stay here."

    Yu Jiuchen raised his haughty chin and ignored her.

    Maybe seeing him angry, Su Changzhao smiled very happily: "Hehe."

    After the chat, Su Changzhao took Yu Jiuchen to the back room.

    She used Mafeisan to make Yu Jiuchen dizzy.

    At the moment when she lost consciousness, Yu Jiuchen heard her say one last sentence: "Goodbye, Yu Jiuchen..." He

    closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

    ·

    Woke up again.

    Yu Jiuchen's eyes were still dark.

    Maybe he had just moved the knife and his eyes hurt, after he calmed down, he habitually shouted: "Long strokes..." At