Chapter 271 - 280

_
Chapter 271 She Should Wear Expensive and Gorgeous Dresses to Please Him

    The screen changed.

    Jiuchen has already laid down on Su Changzhao's back.

    There are four people in a group, Yun Song carries his wife on the back, Su Changzhao carries Jiuchen on the back.

    Compared with Chan Zhi's hugging neck posture lying on Yun Song's back, Jiu Chen only put his hands on Su Changzhao's shoulders.

    The picture...is very strange.

    The key is to do it this way, even Su Chang can't use his strength.

    After walking for a while, she felt that her waist was not good.

    Because the points of force are different, if she doesn't lean on it intentionally, the little thing on her back may fall off.

    Is this kid messing around again? It is he who has to recite, and it is also he who resists.

    She could feel that Luo Xing was resisting her, but she couldn't figure out what exactly he meant.

    Thinking of this child, he would poke the back of his hand with his little finger every night. Could it be that there was some shadow in his childhood, such as extreme insecurity or something?

    Thinking about it this way, I suddenly felt that it was not easy for the other party to be young.

    Jiu Chen, who had no idea that he had been pitifully raped, in his opinion, as long as he could touch Su Changzhao, everything was for an early recovery.

    But he couldn't help resisting the matter of lying on a woman's back.

    He didn't think so much before, but the moment Su Changzhao picked him up, he regretted it a little.

    This kind of ugly posture, he can barely convince himself when he is getting smaller now, if he recovers, he will absolutely not allow it.

    The important point... Su Changzhao's back is so slender. In Yujiang, a beautiful woman like her never has to do rough work that only male warriors do.

    She should please him in expensive and splendid attire.

    Thinking like this, Su Changzhao suddenly came to a hillside with him behind his back and made a plan, "Catch it."

    While Jiu Chen was not paying attention, she weighed her body and pushed Jiu Chen forward, and her feet were alive. wind.

    In order not to fall, Jiu Chen could only hold her neck tightly.

    Thin arms wrapped around the slender neck.

    The body pressed against the opponent's shoulder, and the cheek pressed against the opponent's ear.

    bang bang!

    "..." He seemed to feel his heart hit by something.

    This sudden feeling made the surrounding scenery very different.

    Those scenes could no longer catch his eyes, and everything in the world seemed to slow down at the moment when Su Changzhao jumped into the air with him on his back.

    The hair on her sideburns was blown away by the wind, and the sun hit it, giving off a fragmented light.

    Occasionally, a few strands scratched the cheeks, caressed the wings of the nose, and left a gentle touch on the lips, like a kiss by a breeze.