Chapter 31 - 40

_
Chapter 31

    "Not much, not much. After a while, we will be in groups of two, walking back and forth. If you see something novel, delicious, or interesting on the road, don't be polite to me. Take whatever you want. I'll take care of everything today."

    Both Xiao Qinsu and Tang Fengjian were amused by Su Chang's aggressive appearance.

    They really didn't expect that the murderous Nine Thousand Years rumored to be so cute.

    Su Changzhao laughed along with them, but in his heart: [Laugh, laugh, I'll be a little more cowardly, just to highlight the Qinghui and elegance of the dog emperor. 】

    【Tsk tsk tsk, may I ask which woman doesn't like a cold and handsome nobleman? 】

    Su Changzhao blinked at Yu Jiuchen.

    Unexpectedly, Yu Jiuchen looked elsewhere.

    Su Changzhao gave him a blank look in his heart: 【Emperor Dog really has no way out, without me, you might not be able to marry a wife by the end of the year. ]

    "..." Yu Jiuchen didn't know what to say after hearing her heartfelt voice.

    Nosy eunuch.

    Everyone is casual today.

    In order not to take away the glory of Yu Jiuchen's male lead, Su Changzhao came out wearing a plain robe.

    But even so, she couldn't hide her sharp edge, and the girls on the road frequently gave her a sneak peek.

    This aroused the vigilance of the two people.

    Yu Jiuchen was simply upset in his heart, and he gradually spilled out of his body, and the girls around who were watching Su Chang's move were scared away.

    And the other is Xiao Qinsu.

    She subconsciously warded off those girls' coveting for Su Changzhao, not for anything else—

    the prince belongs to His Majesty, don't think about it!

    With the escort of the two of them, the people around stopped and stopped, and in the end they couldn't escape, scattered and slipped away.

    Seeing Tang Feng on the side, her face was full of helplessness: Am I...shouldn't have come?

    Su Changzhao also found something wrong.

    It's agreed to be in groups of two or two.

    Originally, Yu Jiuchen and Xiao Qinsu went ahead, but she and Tang Fengjian walked behind.

    Let Yu Jiuchen develop a relationship with Xiao Qinsu first, and Su Changzhao will find an opportunity later to take Xiao Qinsu away, leaving Tang Fengjian to cultivate a relationship with Yu Jiuchen.

    In this way, once they came out, the two girls had an intersection with Yu Jiuchen.

    As the saying goes, feelings are born.

    The original perfect plan, somehow, turned into Yu Jiuchen and Xiao Qinsu sandwiching her, and Tang Fengjian, who was by Su Changzhao's side, was directly squeezed to the back, making her feel like a little girl. Same as class.

    Su Changzhao became the biggest light bulb.

    [What the hell! ]

    She glanced left and right respectively: [Are these two people shy? So put me in the middle? 】