Chapter 301 - 310

_
Chapter 301 Ah Heng We Are Finally Back

    Phoenix came to the underground palace.

    Su Changzhao and Yu Jiuchen entered a mysterious stone wall one after the other.

    Afterwards, Li Xing, Xiao Qinsu and Bai Longnv tried their best to know the secret of Shibi.

    Just when Bai Longnv proposed to destroy the stone wall, that is, to dig a hole in the wall and dig out people, and Li Xing agreed, Xiao Qinsu hurriedly stepped forward to stop them.

    Unexpectedly, there is an uninvited guest in this temple of ancient ruins——

    "... My name is Liu Wuyue, the former Qing State Teacher, and now... I am a fugitive..." "

    I came here only because of God's will... "

    Li Xing's long sword pointed directly at the other party's throat, staring at the other party's clear and bright eyes, "Liu Wuyue..."

    Xiao Qinsu noticed Li Xing's tone, as if he knew this Liu Wuyue.

    Bai Longnv asked: "How did you, a national master of the Qing Dynasty, sneak in? With your status, we can kill you, no one will know anyway, and there are only too many corpses after you die." Liu Wuyue looked

    at She smiled bitterly and said, "That's why I didn't show up in the first place. I was really afraid of losing my life." "

    Then why did you show up?" Li Xing asked.

    Liu Wuyue turned her eyes back to him, her smile restrained, "Of course it is to prevent you from destroying the stone wall, I am not telling lies, once the stone wall is damaged, even if the two of you have successfully practiced, you will never be able to get out again "

    Li Xing: "..."

    Liu Wuyue, he remembered the name.

    Others may not know it, but some time ago Li Xing was sent by Su Changzhao to assassinate Yuan Shi'an, Prince Qing.

    I have heard of this name during the period. It is said that the third prince of the Qing Dynasty came to the ghost town before because of 'Liu Wuyue'.

    It was because Liu Wuyue, as a national teacher, actually stole the treasure map of the Qing Kingdom without authorization.

    The two His Royal Highnesses of the Qing Kingdom came to the ghost city one after another, and they all came for the person in front of them.

    As soon as Liu Wuyue finished speaking, the three people in front of them all had their backs to the stone wall, so they didn't see them.

    But Liu Wuyue was facing them, so she immediately noticed the changes on the stone wall.

    "It's coming out!"

    He blurted out, staring at the direction of the stone wall suddenly.

    Before everyone could react, the ground began to shake violently.

    Sand and stone continued to fall from the top of the temple.

    Bai Longnv: "What's going on?"

    "This place is about to collapse!" Xiao Qinsu shouted, "Get out!"

    She had already pulled Bai Longnv to the door.

    Passing by Li Xing, seeing Li Xing still pointing at Liu Wuyue with his sword, she shouted: "Go!

    "