Chapter 281 - 290

_
Chapter 281 Your Taste Is So Sweet

    "..." Su Changzhao looked at the other party firmly.

    It seems that he can see some shadow of the later generation Ah Heng in him.

    As the last person in the original book to unify the seven kingdoms and rule the world, determination, courage and ambition are indispensable.

    Su Changzhao asked herself, she had the power of determination, but what she lacked from the beginning to the end was that ambition.

    But she couldn't find the slightest spark of ambition in the long eyes of the man in front of her.

    Is he hiding it too well? Or is it that the matter of becoming the Son of God is a certainty, and it doesn't matter whether you are ambitious or not for something that is easily available.

    "Then please, my lord, please protect me a lot." Su Changzhao said with a smile.

    Looking at the smile on her face, Jiu Chen couldn't be happy.

    Because from just now, when she looked at herself, it was as if she was looking at another person through herself.

    This feeling is not the first time.

    Suppressing his thoughts, he stared at the earrings on her earlobe and said, "Although you are mine now, if you want the master to clean up the mess for you, shouldn't you show something?" "..."

    means ?

    Su Chang froze in shock.

    Does this guy want me to kiss him or something?

    No way no way?

    But before thinking about it, she made up her mind to make the other party hate herself.

    Su Changzhao felt that this time was a good opportunity.

    Then the smile bloomed even brighter.

    He stepped forward and put his arms around the opponent's neck.

    "..." Jiu Chen's expression changed drastically.

    Su Changzhao leaned on tiptoe according to the skills the original owner learned from Zong Xu, "How does the master want the slave to express?" His peach eyes sparkled, "Dear?"

    She made a suggestion first, and then observed the other party's reaction. Sure enough, the lip line of the handsome man in white in front of her tightened, and her body froze.

    Su Changzhao snickered in his heart: He became so nervous when he heard 'kiss', haha.

    She continued, "If the master thinks it's not enough," she moved her lips to the other's ear, "Slave can also take the master to do more comfortable things." "!!"

    Jiu Chen suddenly pushed her away, nothing could be seen on his face, but The red earlobes had already betrayed him, "...presumptuous."

    After finishing speaking, he left Su Changzhao, turned and left.

    Su Changzhao didn't see the flustered expression on his face after walking away for a certain distance, and the sweetness hidden in the corner of his lips.

    Su Changzhao stood where he was, watching them go further and further away.

    "?? Why did you run away? Is it too exciting? Haha..." She laughed unkindly.

    "Master, wait for Nuer~ Nuer is delicate and weak, I can't walk fast~" She pretended to shout, and then wobbled after her.

    Unexpectedly, she just delayed for a few seconds, and when she chased her out, Jiu Chen had already disappeared.