Chapter 131 - 140

_
Chapter 131 Fate Is Mine

    Based on the information in the envelope, the two began their own astrology calculations.

    The results obtained were written down on paper.

    This time the hostess finished it very quickly.

    He looked towards the hero and found that he was still writing.

    The kneeling posture is still upright.

    Long evergreen silk draped behind her back.

    Concentrate on writing on the rice paper.

    Light, outlines his shaved facial features.

    People can't help sighing in their hearts, what a handsome person who is as cold as jade, with noble and pure temperament.

    At the spectators' seats, Xu Zitang saw Su Changzhao staring at Yu Jiuchen in a daze, and gripped his mouth in displeasure.

    Soon, Yu Jiuchen also finished writing.

    Then the referee publicly compared the content written by the two divinations with the answers prepared in advance.

    The result of Su Changzhao's divination almost matched the answer.

    On Yu Jiuchen's side, most of them match, except for one thing. The answer says that the family has a son, but Yu Jiuchen says they have twins.

    Although there is a difference of one word, there is still a difference between one son and two sons, so Yu Jiuchen lost the competition by one word.

    Seeing this, the onlookers who were optimistic about Yu Jiuchen at first expressed their doubts.

    "How could the big brother make such a low-level mistake."

    "That's right, either you guys made trouble! Or this family has a pair of sons!"

    "Yes! We ask the parties to prove it!"

    "Yes, yes!"

    The voice of doubt is increasing , the scene became uncontrollable for a while.

    Emperor Xia Hui was in the throne, and he was about to use his imperial majesty to frighten these troublemakers.

    But the next second.

    Yu Jiuchen stepped forward lightly: "This competition..." Everyone who caused trouble stopped and looked at him: "I lost."

    After finishing speaking, he left without saying a word.

    Su Changzhao just wanted to catch up, but Xu Zitang was one step ahead of her.

    "Eldest brother, wait for me!"

    Su Changzhao: "..."

    Since the parties involved have conceded, this round of competition will naturally determine that Su Changzhao wins.

    Now they are both a win.

    Then the deciding game is tomorrow's final match.

    Su Changzhao left the place of the competition. On the way, she met several people who came to congratulate her.

    Among them, several senior brothers cheered her up with smiles.

    "Although senior brother is very powerful, I think Junior Sister Su is not bad." "

    Yes, maybe Junior Sister Su will be the national teacher in the future. When the time comes, we will be prosperous, but don't forget to promote our fellow students."