Chapter 61 - 70

_
Chapter 61 I'm afraid you have forgotten that you are also a woman

    This birthday party.

    Naturally, Tang Fengjian and others were also invited to a banquet.

    Even Fu Ningshuang, who was just a show girl, was invited.

    Of course, this was the back door Su Changzhao opened for her.

    According to the system, Fu Ningshuang is not eligible to attend.

    And the new clothes she was wearing today were also prepared by Su Changzhao for her.

    In fact, not only her, but Su Changzhao ordered the Clothing Bureau to show Tang Feng and Xiao Qinsu made new clothes.

    Seeing the three of them, they all have exquisite makeup and decent clothes to attend tonight.

    Su Changzhao nodded inwardly: [As expected of the dog emperor's harem mistress, she is really extraordinary after a little dressing up~] [

    Hey, the dog emperor is so lucky, it makes people feel jealous. ]

    Yu Jiuchen who heard her voice: "Su Changzhao, I'm afraid you have forgotten that you are also a woman."

    Su Changzhao ignored Yu Jiuchen. When he arrived, Taiwei Lu was whispering to someone.

    【Then the old fox will not make any moves tonight, right? Well, I have to guard against it. ]

    Immediately turning his head, Li Xing immediately stepped forward: "Thousands."

    "Go and watch." Su Changzhao whispered.

    Li Xing has been by Su Changzhao's side all the time, Su Changzhao noticed it, and he noticed it too: "Yes."

    After Li Xing left, Su Changzhao heaved a sigh of relief, because the matter was left to Li Xing to handle, almost She doesn't need to worry about it.

    He picked up the wine cup in front of him, and glanced across the front.

    It happened that I met eyes with a man who was dressed so fancy.

    Su Changzhao was still wondering just a second ago, who in the Manchu Dynasty has such a different taste in civil and military affairs, and is sitting there dressed like a peacock.

    Taking a closer look in the next second, isn't this Tang Jinyue, the eldest prince of Fenglai Kingdom!

    Seeing the other party smile at him holding the cup, and then drink it first as a respect.

    Su Changzhao also raised the wine cup in his hand.

    [The visitor is a guest, so I will give you this face. 】

    Look up and drink.

    But what Su Changzhao didn't know was that after Tang Jinyue took his seat, Tang Jinyue never took his eyes off Su Changzhao.

    The moment Tang Jinyue saw Su Changzhao's face clearly, she almost thought she saw an exiled immortal descending to earth.

    Although Yu Jiuchen, who is the Ninth Five-Year Master, was also born with a handsome face and a better appearance than Pan An.

    But Su Changzhao's handsomeness is hard to find in the world.

    Tang Jinyue was ashamed of himself for such a handsome appearance, and he was so convinced that he lost.

    "Oh, what a pity." His eyes darkened, and he sighed a little.

    The cronies around him immediately poured wine for him, and asked, "Why is your Highness sighing?"