Chapter 311 - 320

_
Chapter 311 I just want to live a good life with A Yao

    "...Do you still remember our old place?"

    "That is a secret base that only belongs to us..."

    "You will definitely remember, I'll wait for you..."

    At this moment.

    Su Changzhao is rushing to Si Xingjian lightly.

    During the day, she heard Ah Heng mention a previous life they experienced in Xia Kingdom in the Dragon Realm.

    She is a princess of the Xia Kingdom. When she was young, her whole body was burned to pieces by a fire, and her whole body was covered with white bandages all day long.

    So much so that the legend of a bandaged female ghost circulated in the Sixingjian.

    The first time she met him was in a place called Zangxing Pavilion.

    Su Changzhao didn't know why, but when she realized it, she was already outside the old building.

    Looking at the three big characters on the door: "Zangxing Pavilion."

    It's deep shift at the moment, and there is no one there.

    Taking advantage of the moonlight, she pushed open the door and walked in.

    In the darkness, she touched a desk and took out a candle from a drawer.

    Seeing this, she herself was stunned.

    Because of her behavior just now, it was as if she knew there was a candle in that drawer.

    Hid my shock.

    With a squeak, light the candle.

    By the dim candlelight, she slowly came to a bookshelf.

    A picture that had never been seen before appeared before his eyes.

    In the picture, a man is wrapped in bandages, which is obviously weird, but when she sees him, she feels a little cute and distressed for no reason.

    The bandaged girl was sitting in the corner reading a book, and a quiet young man with a jade crown came to the bookshelf behind her.

    The girl pointed out exactly where the book the boy was looking for was.

    But when the boy wanted to express his gratitude in person, the girl had already fled.

    After several meetings, the boy deliberately approached but failed, and finally one time, the boy tricked the girl to show up on her own initiative.

    "Are you the bandage ghost that everyone talks about?"

    After that, the two became friends who talked about everything.

    When the girl dozed off, the boy would approach him a little bit, and then make the girl mistakenly think that she was sleeping and crawled over and lay on the boy's shoulder.

    Seeing this, Su Changzhao couldn't help but chuckle because of the innocent and beautiful relationship between the two of them.

    The picture quickly disappears.

    The surroundings returned to darkness again.

    Only the candlelight in her hand brought a little warmth to her heart.

    She walked slowly to the bookshelf, and the wooden floor creaked.

    The voice is dull, as if carrying too many years and memories.