Chapter 221 - 230

_
Chapter 221 His Royal Highness Is Angry

    "There will be a period later, Your Highness Ye~"

    After Su Changzhao finished speaking, he performed lightness kung fu and left.

    Watching the beautiful person disappear into the night, Yu Jiuchen savored the last title she called him.

    "Your Highness Ye, heh..."

    The thumb brushed the corner of his lips, where there was still a faint sweet and soft touch.

    ·

    Su Changzhao ran so fast, the main reason was that she had to go back to guard the teleportation point.

    As long as she can be sent back smoothly, anything that happens in this world has nothing to do with her.

    Sitting on a gilded roof of Qiongyi Hall, looking at the bright moon in the sky.

    It doesn't look like a red moon will appear tonight.

    Seeing that it would be dawn in more than an hour, she rested her chest on one hand and prepared to take a nap.

    But the clothes on the shoulders were damaged, and the cool wind poured in faintly.

    It's so cold~~~

    People inexplicably felt a trace of resentment.

    Closing eyes to get rid of distracting thoughts is the scene of 'Yu Jiuchen' kissing her forcefully just now.

    She was so scared that she opened it again.

    Caress your own lips.

    Although the other party is very likely to be Ah-Heng's previous life, it is not her Ah-Heng after all.

    Just being kissed like this makes me feel somewhat guilty.

    But at the same time as feeling guilty, she held back a little throbbing.

    It's because that person looks so much like Ah Heng, his appearance can be said to be a perfect replica, even the sandalwood scent on his body is exactly the same.

    Is it possible not to be confused by being so similar to the one you love?

    Su Changzhao shook his head quickly, and stopped falling into inexplicable confusion.

    Well, Ah Heng is Ah Heng, that person is that person, my sister already has Ah Heng.

    After sorting out my mood.

    She no longer felt sleepy, and simply looked at the moon in the sky, thinking about what happened tonight.

    It turns out that Jinbao Hall and Peony Hall are connected.

    Who is that tongueless woman trapped in the wall?

    What kind of grievances do you have with Concubine Bai Shu?

    Why did Yu Jiuchen save herself?

    What did he go to Peony Hall for?

    Tang Chuyuan appeared last, clearly covering for them.

    But according to the rumors in the palace, Yu Jiuchen and Tang Chuyuan should not deal with each other. Why did Tang Chuyuan save him?

    Yes, Su Chang recruited a masked person, and it was impossible for Tang Chuyuan to cover her, so what Tang Chuyuan really wanted to save was Yu Jiuchen.