Chapter 141 - 150

_
Chapter 141 It Looks Like I'm Really Fallen in Love with Yu Jiuchen

    After a while.

    "...I've said so much, did you understand?" Su Changzhao asked Xiao Qinsu.

    Xiao Qinsu resisted the urge to laugh, and nodded: "My lord, that friend of yours may have an eye disease, and everyone looks like his friend's friend?" "Yes." "Then when did her symptoms start

    ?

    " What about

    her?" "Well, she was fine yesterday, but something was wrong this morning." "

    Is it something wrong when I woke up in the morning?"

    "No, it was still fine when I came to the palace, but I saw her in the hall. When it comes to her friend, everyone suddenly looks like that friend."

    "Oh!" Xiao Qinsu nodded, "I know."

    "Got it? So fast? My friend...is she poisoned? Su Changzhao hurriedly asked: "Is there something wrong with the brain or eyes, is there any other treatment?" "

    Then, besides this symptom, does the friend of the prince have any other discomforts?" "

    No."

    "Yes ." , I guess so." Xiao Qinsu whispered.

    Su Changzhao didn't hear clearly at all: "What did you say?"

    Xiao Qinsu didn't rush to explain, just said: "I'll teach the prince a method, after you go back, you can do the same, and use it on your friend again, and you will probably be able to get rid of the medicine. And it’s cured.”

    True or false, physiotherapy will do?

    Although Su Changzhao was skeptical, he still had confidence in Xiao Qinsu's medical skills.

    After all, she is the person with the highest medical skills in the whole book. If she can't cure her, then she is hopeless.

    "Okay, then how do you say? Is it difficult?" Su Changzhao asked.

    "It's not difficult, first the prince closes his eyes."

    Su Changzhao followed suit.

    "Then you imagine in your mind a person who you attach great importance to, and who is relatively not annoying, a person who has something special in your mind." The special person...Yu Jiu immediately popped up in Su Changzhao

    's

    mind Chen's face, she opened her eyes in fright.

    Xiao Qinsu hurriedly asked: "Who is the prince thinking of?" "

    ...Not yet, let's continue, close your eyes, and think about that person, what should you do next?"

    "You put this person aside first," Xiao Qinsu said: "Let's think of a closer friend now, the prince might as well choose one of the four ghosts."

    Su Changzhao followed his advice, imagining the appearance of Li Xing in his mind.

    Then asked: "And then?"

    "Then... these two people want to kiss you respectively, what will you do?"

    Su Changzhao immediately opened his eyes again when he heard this: "Kiss...kiss me!"

    Xiao Qinsu hurriedly kissed her Pushing back the chair, he covered her eyes with his hands.

    "It's a hypothesis, a hypothesis! Didn't the lord say that your friend has that kind of symptom? Use this method to find out."