Chapter 71 - 80

_
Chapter 71

    Ordinary methods, certainly not.

    It looked like the giant python had lived for many years and had already opened up a certain amount of intelligence.

    If you don't take the risk, you can't fool it.

    Yu Jiuchen suddenly had a plan in mind.

    Although this method is a bit dangerous, it is better than sitting still.

    Believe that in the original book, he did the same!

    After having a plan in mind, he continued to pretend to run away.

    Avoiding the pursuit of the giant python everywhere.

    In order to make the giant python let go of his vigilance, he occasionally showed his flaws.

    Let the python notice that he seems to be exhausted.

    After all, he was still carrying an injured patient, so it was not easy to run here.

    The python began to play with its prey like a hunter.

    Sometimes the pursuit is fierce, and sometimes it is slow and relaxed.

    After Yu Jiuchen got used to its rhythm, suddenly, he launched a surprise attack!

    Yu Jiuchen also counted on time to quicken his pace, and when he reached the crack in the ground, the giant python finally smashed the snake's head down!

    This is its last patience!

    And Yu Jiuchen jumped at this critical moment!

    The giant python just looked at him, and when it realized that there was nothing in front of it, just a crack in the ground, it had already fallen down.

    Ang——

    The giant python was successfully fooled, and Yu Jiuchen was overjoyed.

    But when he tried to reach the cliff, he found that he was almost there!

    Oops, I ran so hard just now that I couldn't reach the edge.

    It seemed that he was about to fall down with Su Changzhao.

    Unexpectedly, suddenly, the lower back was pushed violently.

    "!!" Yu Jiuchen turned his head in disbelief.

    I saw Su Changzhao falling down with a smile on his face.

    It turned out that she woke up at some point, and seeing that they were about to fall, she pushed him up with the remaining strength.

    With the strength she gave, Yu Jiuchen climbed up the cliff easily.

    On the other hand, her clothes are like waves, flying into flowers in the process of falling.

    And the giant python waiting for her underneath opened its big scarlet mouth, raised its head vigorously, and swallowed her in one gulp!

    "Ah!!!"

    Yu Jiuchen was about to burst into tears, "Long move!!!"

    The hoarse shout seemed to be able to shatter the soul!

    In the next second, he also jumped down without hesitation.

    And this scene happened to be seen by the assassin sent by Lu Xianzong.

    They returned to camp very quickly and reported the matter.

    It is learned that Nine Thousand Years and Dragon Emperor died one after another.