Chapter 251 - 260

_
Chapter 251 You Are Still in the Mood

    "I see. I will help you leave the demon palace as soon as possible. During this time, please stay calm and don't let the demon see the clues."

    Xiaoyu comforted her anger.

    When he went back to see Yu Jiuchen, Su Changzhao told him all the above things.

    now.

    She was still carried down the mountain by Yu Jiuchen.

    The sky is full of stars, and the cool night breeze blows through the hairline. Seeing that he has been silent, I don't know if he listened or not.

    "Well, I see."

    A warm voice came suddenly.

    Su Changzhao's wandering gaze looked up at the other party again.

    However, the two of them had been in the mountains for a long time. Although Su Changzhao didn't know the way, he also found that the surroundings were not the usual way down the mountain.

    "Young master, did you change the way down the mountain?" She asked.

    The person holding her said, "Who said they were going down the mountain?"

    "!!" Su Changzhao was taken aback, "Where are you taking me, sir?"

    He found that her fingers were tightly curled around his shoulders, as if he was afraid.

    Yu Jiuchen brushed over a fallen leaf with his toes, and jumped to a high place, "Take you to a good place."

    Flying voice echoed in the forest.

    Su Changzhao could hear the hurried rustling of birds and animals in the forest.

    Yu Jiuchen's slap just now seemed to be done deliberately to drive away the wild beasts.

    Have to say, it worked out great.

    Su Changzhao felt full of security for no reason.

    At the same time, she was also curious about where Yu Jiuchen was going to take her.

    I specially chose to go at night, because I didn’t have time during the day? Or is it easy to hide at night?

    unsuccessful.

    Yu Jiuchen hugged her and landed on a clearing in the forest.

    Under the bright moonlight, even if the lights are not lit, the surroundings can be seen at a glance.

    But there is nothing here except vegetation and trees.

    "My lord, is this?" Su Changzhao turned his head and cast a puzzled look.

    Yu Jiuchen lowered his eyes and said, "Wait."

    The next second.

    A cloud of ink drifted over, covering Yuehua.

    Without the moonlight, the surroundings were enveloped in darkness.

    Su Changzhao moved towards Yu Jiuchen with a little fear.

    Yu Jiuchen also felt it, but he didn't say anything, just stood there and let him grab his arm.

    Night hides the smile on his lips.

    Su Changzhao didn't understand at all, why did he bring him here, he was about to ask, but his eyes that had adapted to the darkness were suddenly stopped by a little bit of blue that gradually lit up around him.