Chapter 321

_
Chapter 321 Finale

    But the next day, she regretted it.

    Waist...

    my waist...

    Su Changzhao struggled to get up, no, rather than getting up, he wanted to escape!

    Unexpectedly, he was discovered by someone beside him, and was dragged back again.

    "Heng...wait

    a minute..." As soon as the quilt was covered, he realized the pain in his lower back again.

    In the end, the two went from dark to dawn, and then to dark again.

    Yu Jiuchen didn't even go to the morning court.

    Su Changzhao felt that this was not possible, so he tried his last bit of energy to climb out of the quilt.

    "No more, no more, I don't have a single drop left..."

    Unexpectedly, she was captured by the other party again.

    5555...

    She wanted to cry, and really wanted to ask.

    Where did he get so much energy? Matt is really not human!

    Fortunately, when seeing the sun again, Yu Jiuchen can be regarded as letting her go.

    I saw him refreshed, like a happy event, calling the palace servants to come in and wait on him with a red face.

    Just when a palace maid wanted to touch Su Changzhao, Yu Jiuchen immediately said, "Don't move, I'll do it."

    He didn't even call 'Zhen', but carefully wrapped Su Changzhao in a quilt and hugged him in his arms , except for the face, there is no gap for people to covet.

    As soon as she picked her up, she only heard him say: "You've lost weight."

    The palace servants in the room were dumbfounded again.

    Su Changzhao also buried his old face in his arms, "Why are you holding me?" "

    I know you love to be clean, so I'll take you to wash it."

    "I'll go by myself, let me down."

    " no."

    "Why?"

    "You yelled last night that your waist is bad... your legs are numb... cramps..." "

    Ahhh...you hug you...I won't come down...don't you want to take me to the shower? Go!"

    "Hehe."

    Fortunately, Yu Jiuchen kept his word this time, saying that he would take her to clean, but it was really just cleaning.

    Except for his restless salty trotters, the rounding is fairly honest.

    After the two of them took a bath, someone brought clean clothes soon.

    Yu Jiuchen was still wrapped in the black gold dragon robe, but Su Changzhao's dress was much more gorgeous than the one he wore before.

    Su Changzhao raised his eyebrows when he saw the delicate palace skirt inlaid with moon-white pearls. The style was very good, and the emphasis was on the fit.

    Yu Jiuchen came up from the back ring, "I have deliberately prepared these for you over the past three years." "

    !!" That's it.