Chapter 41 - 50

_
Chapter 41

    And at this moment, Su Changzhao didn't dare to be rough on Yu Jiuchen in public, and she guessed that Yu Jiuchen did it because of his considerations.

    So, I turned my head inward, pretended to be shy, and didn't say a word.

    After a while, everyone else came back to their senses.

    Everyone thought that Yu Jiuchen wanted to protect Su's long move, so he said that on purpose.

    Cai Xujiang settled down and said: "Your Majesty defends King Rao An, and I understand, but just now Fu Ningshuang personally admitted to having an affair with King Rao An..." "What's wrong?"

    Yu Jiuchen interrupted him: "Listen to Cai Aiqing Meaning, do you still want King Rao An to take off his clothes in public?"

    Cai Xujiang cupped his hands and insisted: "I think this is the best way to clear King Rao An of his crimes."

    If you really are an eunuch after taking off your clothes, then The matter of adultery in the harem will be self-defeating.

    And the matter with Yu Jiuchen... can be settled.

    "Yes."

    "Yes, yes." Behind Cai Xujiang, there was another echo.

    Unexpectedly, Yu Jiuchen didn't care about anything at all, he kept his arms around the man in his arms, and said coldly: "You mean, you know everything about King Rao An better than I do?" The implication is that he

    is a man, an eunuch , I don't know better than you?

    Feeling the person in his arms, his body obviously tensed up.

    Yu Jiuchen was proud of himself: Su Changzhao, you also have moments of nervousness.

    [This dog emperor, I usually don't see it... he really dares to say anything. 】

    【Hiss, there are thousands of ways to solve the problem, but he chose this one. Is the dog emperor out of his mind today? 】

    Su Changzhao is puzzled.

    After listening to his heartfelt voice, Yu Jiuchen: "..."

    He was also very confused, why he was like this.

    By the time he reacted, those words had already blurted out.

    But one thing, he was sure of.

    Compared to watching Su Chang marry Fu Ningshuang, he would rather make things like this.

    Where no one else could see, his fingers gradually tightened, just like his chaotic heart at the moment.

    Underneath, Cai Xujiang was sweating even more: "I...don't dare."

    That's it.

    Yushufang's impeachment of Su Changzhao came to an end.

    Now that the Ninth Five-Year Plan has spoken, saying that Su Changzhao belongs to him, who dares to refute? Unless you don't want to die.

    However, after the fermentation of this incident.

    The 'unclear' between Yu Jiuchen and Su Changzhao has now become a certainty.

    More or less, it still has a great impact on the lives of the two of them.

    Rumors and gossip outside are inevitable.

    But around...

    After Su Changzhao returned to the palace, she just wanted to sleep well.