Chapter 81 - 90

_
Chapter 81 I'm going to start pulling out the nine-thousand-year-old tiger teeth little by little

    Yu Jiuchen's resolute arrangements made all the courtiers present shudder.

    Some even suffocated in fright.

    Because anyone with a little discernment can see that this is Yu Jiuchen putting pressure on Su Changzhao again.

    Brightly promoted and secretly demoted, brightly rewarded and secretly punished.

    It seems that Su Changzhao is entrusted with a heavy responsibility, but in fact he is taking power.

    Your Majesty has come to his senses, is he going to start pulling out the nine-thousand-year-old tiger teeth little by little?

    Or, he has always been pretending, first relying on the nine-thousand-year-old Su Changzhao to get rid of Lu Taiwei and others, and fearing that Su Changzhao would dominate alone, he gradually took back the real power, and then promoted Shen Juezhou as the leader. Another group of people to balance with.

    Thinking of this, everyone was in an uproar.

    The one above, seems to have used the imperial technique with ease, superbly~

    The courtier who had always been at odds with Su Changzhao began to feel complacent.

    "Your Majesty is holy!"

    As soon as the words came out.

    A group of people behind echoed, "Your Majesty is wise!"

    As for Su Changzhao, all the people on the other side had ugly faces.

    And they are also ready to follow suit with Su Changzhao.

    As long as Su Chang refuses to let go and hand over power, the Overwatch Council may not be able to dissolve it!

    clinker.

    Su Changzhao bowed his head, and said: "My minister, obey the order."

    She accepted it generously?

    The courtiers from Su Changzhao's camp immediately smelled worse than their shoes, and they didn't know what to say!

    But Su Changzhao has his own little Jiujiu in his heart.

    [Of course you are not happy, without my big tree, you will never be able to stand up again in the future. 】

    [Alright, I'm happy to be free after letting go of those messy things. It just so happens that I can get out and do my own thing. 】

    【Well, the plot is really much earlier, and it will take another ten days and a half months in the original book, um, I believe that the big plot will come soon, right? ]

    [Then I have to speed up my plan. ]

    ·

    "Slow down, slow down!"

    "This is something that Chitose is used to. If you touch a scratch, be careful of your heads!"

    Su Changzhao had just entered the gate of the Overwatch Council when he saw many people already Started to move things.

    And after the next court, she came here only because she didn't have the fan she was comfortable with, and she was going to come over to get one.

    The fans she bought will be placed in the Overwatch Council for safety reasons.