Chapter 151 - 160

_
Chapter 151 Still can't get rid of the tragic ending of fate

    "Get out of the way!"

    Many officers and soldiers suddenly came along the Fan River this day.

    Some of the fishermen who were about to leave the boat were rushed ashore, saying that the higher-ups issued a strict order that no fishermen were allowed to leave the boat in the next few days, and all the boats were detained.

    And those who have already gone out will not go out again after they land on the shore.

    Seeing this, the people can't help but panic.

    "What happened?"

    "If fishing is not allowed, how can we live?"

    The leader of the officers and soldiers immediately shouted: "Shut up! This is the emperor's order! Who dares to disobey!"

    I never thought it was the Dragon Emperor's order Immediately, no one dared to speak again.

    It was only a few days, Renren passed away, and they all dispersed.

    The fishermen who had already set out from the boat saw the situation on the shore, and Monk Zhang Er was also puzzled.

    "What's the situation?"

    "I don't know."

    "It's probably something wrong, let's catch more fish."

    "Yes, yes, yes."

    While everyone was busy, a fisherman looked very calm on a small boat.

    When he discovered the situation on the shore, he pretended not to know anything, turned the bow of the boat silently, turned his back on the shore, and rowed further.

    And in the movement of his paddle, you can see a green "ginger" tattooed on his forearm.

    ·

    At this time, the Jiang family is on board.

    After a few days of repairing, everyone began to sort out the supplies brought on board.

    It won't be long before resupply, and they have to sort it out as soon as possible to make room for new supplies.

    "Slow down and don't break things."

    "And the ones over there... let's talk about you, the things there are expensive and should be handled with care. From now on, they will be our property, so take it easy!" Xue Chen was ordering

    people to carry them in an orderly manner.

    After yelling a few times, his mouth felt parched, and he really wanted to find a place to drink a few sips of water, but he was afraid that these people would break something again when he left.

    In a dilemma, someone suddenly appeared.

    It was Jiang Bo.

    I saw him walking over with the housekeeper and servants.

    When Xue Chen saw him, he was extremely surprised.

    "Mr. Dongshan? Why are you here?"

    Su Changzhao likes the fans made by Mr. Dongshan the most. Every time he goes to auction to buy them, Xue Chen has seen them at the auction of Mr. Dongshan's collection of mountains that day. The true face of Mr. Dongshan.

    Since I recognize him.

    Mr. Dongshan also recognized Xuechen, because almost all his fans were bought by Xuechen, how could he not recognize Xuechen.