Chapter 1

Warning ⚠️R18+⚠️Smut, swearing, mentions of suicide and domestic abuse is heavily implied -- I will not put a warning for that in each chapter because it happens often at the beginning of the story- It WILL NOT be detailed abuse, it will only be mentioned.

⚠️ If YOU can't handle the main characters cheating/homewrecking then this book is NOT for you. No one is perfect. Some of you may say 'oh I would never or could never do that'-- well sometimes you can't help how you feel. That's life and like I said, no one is perfect.

DO NOT COPY or take any part of my stories and claim it as your own somewhere else - that's PLAGIARISM & is ILLEGAL. If I find out someone has copied my work, I will take action to get them removed.
DO NOT use or translate ANY of my work please.

Please remember, this is a fanFICTION- BTS members and any other celebrity I use are just characters in the story.

There is a gay relationship in this story but I do not actually ship the BTS members together. It just suits the story.

First time reading one of my books?
→ This is not a "Y/N" book.
→ Main female character is an original character (OC).
→ she is always named Siri/Serenity/Serena - same name in all my stories.
( I don't like reading "y/n" because I read it as "your name" rather than using my own name)

→ Siri looks like a mix of Alexandra Daddario, Megan Fox and Emily Ratajkowski – basically a brunette with blue eyes
→ This is how she looks in ALL my books (unless I say otherwise).
→ Also just imagine she always has smooth legs and a shaved vijayjay lol

→ If you don't like Siri looking this way, then you can imagine whoever you want, but keep in mind that I do mention her brown hair and blue eyes often in my stories.

_____________________

Siri  POV

"For the children that are left, time to get ready for home time! Your parents will be here soon to pick you up!"

"Yeees!" The few little kids that were left replied to me and started grabbing their shoes or jackets and coming to me when they needed help.

Parents started collecting their children and not too long later, only 2 students were left and it was already 5 minutes past closing.

"Miss White?"

I looked behind myself to see one of my favourite children, Seokjin aka Jin, tugging on the bottom of my blouse with his fraternal (non-identical) twin brother, Yoongi, next to him.

(Yes... I googled Jin and Yoongi with a baby filter to find these cuties 😂)

 I googled Jin and Yoongi with a baby filter to find these cuties 😂)