#39-BONUS- Message for Jin & Yoongi

A/N: Short and sweet chapter 😇

Third person POV

"Hi my Babies! Well, hopefully when you watch this, you two won't be babies anymore but grown men instead. I told your Uncle Taehyung to give this to your Appa, who is then supposed to give this to you once you guys turn 21... Unless you boys somehow got a hold of it sooner... Which I'm guessing you probably did?...." Ji-eun cheekily smiled at the camera.

The person watching the video grinned and chuckled, mumbling a "Maybe..." to themselves.

"Anyway, this recording was done after my 'business' trip because I wanted to tell you boys how proud I am of you. You did such a great job in getting your Noona and Appa together. You two are the best spies ever!" 

"I hope you can forgive me for using you to spy on your Appa and Noona and for helping me to get them together. But I knew I could trust you both. If you ever end up watching the video of my will, I'm sure you two will understand why I did what I did. And I certainly couldn't have done a lot of my plan without you both. I hope you can look back and laugh at what I made you boys do."

"Oh we do, Eomma. No doubt about that..." The person snickered.

"I'm sorry I had to leave you both at such a young age... I wish I could watch you boys grow up to become handsome, fine young men. But I promise you, I'm always with you in your hearts. Please don't ever forget me."

"Could never forget you, Eomma..." The person watching the video said quietly to themself as they started sniffling and wiping the corner of their eyes.

"As you grow up, stay driven and motivated. Stay healthy and keep loving your Appa and new Eomma unconditionally. If you happen to get any new siblings, don't tease them too much. Protect them and take care of them.
If you find a partner, please treat them right... violence is never the answer and cheating on a partner is frowned upon so try not to do that either. Your Appa and Siri's situation is different though so don't punish them or bring it up. Watch the video of my will and you will understand."

"Anyway, try be helpful around the house and as you get older, try visiting your Appa and new Eomma when you can. You never know what life can bring... It can be cruel and unkind sometimes... and you never know when, where or what may be your last moment in life... so live to the fullest and do things you enjoy. Laugh more and worry less. And most of all, remember to love yourself."

"Along with your Aunty Jiyeon, you two were– no, you are, my best friends. I love you more than anything, my worldwide handsome Jinnie and my sweet as sugar Yoongi."

Ji-eun blew multiple kisses towards the camera where the video was meant to end but the person paused it, leaving it on her smile.

"Love you too, Eomma..." The person watching sniffled again.

"Yah, Yoongi-ah... You're watching that again?"

Y: "It's my birthday so of course I'm gonna watch it."

Jin:  "Idiot.  It's my birthday too.  And I wanted to watch it as well!"

Y: "I can watch it again. I love re-watching it anyway." 

Jin: "You gonna cry again if we re-watch it?"

Yoongi sniffled and cleared his throat, "Don't know what you're talking about." He muttered as he shuffled his final year music assignment sheets around to seem like he was doing anything but crying.

Jin rolled his eyes at his brother but smirked, knowing that Yoongi doesn't like to show his soft side too much. He only shows it with Siri Eomma and their little sister Eunji.

"Oppaaaa!!!" The twins heard their little sister calling out for them.

Jin: "Here comes trouble..." he grinned at his twin. "Which Oppa you talking to, Ji-ji?"

Eunji walked into Yoongi's bedroom and pouted cutely, "Both!  I want cake already!  Eomma and Appa are waiting for you guys to come downstairs so they can sing happy birthday."

Y: "We're 22 years old now. We're too old for that shi– yah!" Yoongi groaned and rubbed the back of his head, glaring at his brother after Jin whacked him in the back of it.

Jin: "We're not too old for anything!  Look at this handsome face!  And I like cake and being sung the birthday song!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his brother, thinking about how opposite they can be sometimes.

E: "Ohh, hang on. You're watching your Eomma's video message again? How many times have you watched that now Yoongi-Oppa? Like 10 times?"

Jin scoffed out a laugh, "Waaay more than that. We stole the USB when we were 11... or were we 10?..." 

Y: "We were 10 and we used 4 year old Ji-ji as a distraction to keep Appa and Eomma busy so we could sneak into their safe and take it. Was stupid of them to use one of our birthdays as the password..."

"Thaaat's right..." Jin smiled to himself and chuckled at the memory.

"KIDS! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!" Siri yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "YOUR APPA WILL EAT ALL THE CAKE IF YOU DON'T HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!  YOU KNOW HE CAN EAT LIKE A PIG!"

Jin and Eunji gasped, looking almost similar with their surprised faces. The two started making their way downstairs as they overheard their parents playfully bickering.

JK: "Hey!  I do not eat like a pig!" 

Siri: "Yes you do, Koo. You have a bottomless pit stomach. That's where Jin gets it from. You've seen his EatJin videos he's famous for."

E:  "Sorry Eomma! They were watching Godmother's video again."

Siri:  "Aw! I wanted to watch that as well..."

JK:  "Oh, me too! We can all watch it later– after some cake."

Yoongi chuckled as he could hear his family downstairs. He turned back to his computer screen and smiled fondly at the paused clip of his Ji-eun Eomma. He kissed two of his fingers then tapped the screen with them, "Looks like I'll see you later, Eomma. With the whole family too. Gotta go eat cake!"

Yoongi got up to leave but he froze for a moment when he saw a familiar little white butterfly sitting on his window sill.

"Still amazes me that you make it every year." He mumbled to himself in slight surprise and the butterfly started fluttering its wings as if it heard him.

Yoongi smiled his signature gummy smile, "Catch you later, Eomma." He said to his computer screen, but also glanced at the butterfly, giving it a knowing look... "Love you."

~~~ THE END ~~~

A/N:  What a ride this was!  I think this book is at the top at being one of my favourites that I've written. 
Hope you all enjoyed this ride.  This was lucky book #10 for me!

If you're new to my books and you liked this one, you'll probably like my other books so check them out and follow me for more!  <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~