Chapter 30

Jungkook's POV

Ji-eun's back.

She gave me a kiss and a hug when she arrived but then went back to ignoring and dismissing me which I thought was weird. Was probably just a hug and kiss out obligation as a wife rather than one out of love. Not that I mind anymore since I'm in love with Siri anyway.

The last week Siri and I had together before Ji-eun came back was filled with much more love-making and lots of cuddles. Especially the night before and the morning of Ji-eun's arrival. I could tell Siri was upset and struggling with the thought of us having to go back to how we were before Ji-eun left. I hated it too but for now it's just what we have to do– just until I figure things out.

Neither Siri nor I have brought up the topic of what's going to happen to us with Ji-eun back. We only agreed to keep us a secret. For how long though, I'm not sure...

I'm absolutely certain now that Ji-eun is cheating on me. I happened to see some condoms when she was unpacking her suitcase. They were hidden inside one of her shoes and I pretended like I didn't see them because I didn't want to cause a fight or make a scene.
She and I never used condoms since she was on the pill so the only answer... she's been cheating. But it's not like I can talk anyway since I am definitely cheating on her.

How sad is this though? We're cheating on each other and yet we're still staying married?

I admit, I've been avoiding thinking about the major issue which is whether to tell Ji-eun about me and Siri and if divorce is something we should look into. I never thought I'd ever divorce Ji-eun. But I also never thought Ji-eun would become so cold to me and practically push me to leave her for somebody else. I never thought I'd find love with somebody else either but here I am, totally in love with Siri. 

As usual, Ji-eun went straight back to work. Even after having done a big business trip, she still had to 'work' late. She wasn't home too late anymore though which has made it hard for Siri and I to have a moment together. We've been trying to sneak a kiss and touch each other– even if it's just our hands touching when passing something or playing footsies under the dining table, we've been trying to do all that inconspicuously.

I miss Siri though... I miss holding her, cuddling her, kissing her, touching her, pleasing her. I miss falling asleep with her and waking up with her. I miss seeing her smile too because she hasn't smiled properly since Ji-eun's been back. I hated that I couldn't make her happy right now.

What I also hated is that Siri is basically a 'mistress' right now as well. I didn't want her to feel that way. I wanted her to feel important, like she's my one and only woman.

My plan is to eventually get her there. I just need some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siri  POV 

It's been a struggle with Ji-eun Unnie back.

She is still the same with me. Still lovely as always. With Jungkook, I've noticed she's not as snappy as she used to be but she's still distant with him– if I can call it that? She seems more tired than usual. Tired of trying to put up a fight and snap at him, if that makes sense?...

But I miss Jungkook. I miss his sensual and tender touches, his kisses, his cuddles, his smile and laughter. I just miss him so fucking much. 

It's only been a week of Ji-eun Unnie being back home and Jungkook and I are getting desperate to be with each other already. Since we couldn't really say it out loud, Jungkook and I would text each other during the day to communicate how much we missed one another. He would also try to sneak me a text before he goes to bed since he and Ji-eun go to bed at the same time.