Chapter 31

A month since Ji-eun's been back home (been 3 weeks since the sneaky quickie in JKs car)...

Jungkook's POV

I've been missing Siri's touch and love so much that I'm starting to go crazy. We were having sex and cuddles almost every night for 3 weeks while Ji-eun was away, and now I'm getting none at all, and some days not even a kiss! It has all been really difficult and really frustrating.

We managed to have only two sneaky quickies in the past 3 weeks since the one in my car. One of those times we were almost caught by Ji-eun...

~ Flashback ~
Siri had just finished putting the boys to bed and went to have a shower. I figured that Ji-eun wouldn't be home yet as she had been coming home around 10 or 10.30pm the last few nights. It was 9.30pm right now so I knew I had at least 10 or 15 minutes to have some time with Siri. We could definitely have a quickie in that time. I'd probably finish in five.

I heard the shower being turned off in the bathroom Siri uses and knew that would be the perfect moment since she would be naked.

I knocked on the bathroom door where Siri opened it and I found her to be in only a towel. God she looked sexy in just that. I immediately attacked her lips with mine as I grabbed her waist and pulled her body close to me.

"Koo! What are you doing?!" She whisper-shouted as she pulled back from our kiss.

"We have at least 10 or 15 minutes till Ji-eun's home. Enough time for a quickie." I quickly turned and locked the bathroom door– just in case.

"Are you crazy?!" She continued whisper shouting.

I quickly took off my shirt, dropping it on the floor and stalked towards her, making her walk backwards till her back hit the bathroom bench. I lunged for her lips again, kissing her hungrily and grinded my hardness against her, making her moan into our kiss.

Her hands were on my chest to 'try' stop me but I could tell she wanted this too. We were both needy for each other and her melting into my lips definitely told me she didn't want me to stop.

"I can't stop thinking about you. Craving you. Wanting you." I said against her neck as I was licking and kissing it.

"Mm, me too, Koo. I've missed you so much."

Siri unwrapped her towel and it dropped to the floor, then she pulled my face to hers so we could make-out again. I lifted her so she sat on the edge of the bathroom bench and I pulled my sweatpants and underwear down, making my stiff cock spring out.

I bent down to look at her pretty pussy, then I spat on it and used the tip of my dick to spread my saliva around her hole, mixing in with some of her wetness.

"Koo, stop playing. We don't have a lot of ti–Ahh, fuck!" She cried out mid sentence once I slammed my cock into her.

She held the edge of the bench while I held her thighs and rutted my hips against her quickly. Her breasts bounced each time I hit her pussy and she was trying hard to suppress her moans by biting her bottom lip.

Fuck it felt so good to be inside her again. Wish I could stay in there longer but I knew we were pressed for time.

I let go of one of her thighs so I could grab one of her tits instead, and I leaned over so I could suck and lick around her nipple. Doing so made her walls tighten around my cock and moan louder for me.

"Shit, you feel so good, Baby. Missed you and your pussy so much," I said against her breast.

Siri could only whimper and mewl since she was trying to not make too much noise.