Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

It's Monday morning now and I was anxious about seeing Siri. I hoped she wasn't wearing another long sleeve shirt, had bandages anywhere or had any 'hickies' on her neck. I wanted to see her healthy and happy. I wanted to see her accidental flirty side. The side that makes me smile and sometimes makes my heart flutter weirdly enough.

My two little devils, as usual, ran up to her looking like little angels, all sweet and cherub-looking with their chubby cheeks in a big smile for her.

I love seeing her face light up whenever she sees my kids. I believe her when she says they are her favourites because there is only pure joy in her eyes, more so than when she's looking at the other children. It's almost like they (and the other kids too) are her happiness. Her reason for living.

She crouched down to their level and they both ran into her giving her a hug. I love that she gets down to their level so they don't feel like they are inferior to her, makes them feel like they're her friends.

"Hello my Sweeties! How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting?" She patted both their heads and brushed their hair with her fingers so they didn't look as messy.

Jin: "Appa took us to see nana and papa for nanas birfday!"

Y: "They have big ponies and we got to wide on da wittle ponies!"

She chuckled as I approached her with them. She gave me her warm smile and I noticed she was wearing a 'normal' outfit for the weather today which gave me relief. She wore a baby blue coloured blouse that covered her arms but at least her neck wasn't covered this time.

"Wow! What a fun weekend! I've never ridden a horse before."

Jin: "You could come with us next time to see da ponies! Appa can teach you how to wide da big pony!"

My eyes widened at the sudden invitation my eldest son (by 4 minutes) gave to Siri. I awkwardly chuckled as he obviously doesn't know how weird it would be to bring a teacher to a family home. It was ok though because Siri gave me an understanding smile that she knew it was just his innocent mind talking.

She played along with the invitation and I knew she did it because she didn't want to let my kids down-- just like when she ate those treats in the morning last Friday for Yoongi.

Siri: "Yes, maybe one day I'll come and visit. Run along inside now. Maybe you two could help get the reading corner ready for me? Set up the pillows for me?"

They both nodded their heads eagerly and ran inside.

"How do you do that?" I asked all curious and in amazement of her.

"Do what?"

"Get them to do stuff for you? At home they always say no and argue back before they eventually give in and listen to me or Ji-ji. With you, they just do whatever you tell them to straight away. It's honestly amazing."

She chuckled and blushed and I felt that weird flutter going off in my stomach again. This is a much better feeling than the worriedness I had on Friday and this morning.

"I really don't know how to answer that question. Have you tried asking them that?"

I stood like a deer headlights as it definitely did not cross my mind to ask my children that. Probably a good idea though.

She chuckled at my expression and I just smiled back at her. I handed her their bags and she gave a little bow to say goodbye.

"Have a good day at work, Jungkook."