Chapter 7

Warning- forced sex mentioned but not detailed

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at the daycare with the twins and they rushed out of their carseats as usual to see Siri. As I was locking up the car, I looked around for any sign of Hoseok's car. Going by memory from yesterday evening when I picked up the twins, there was only my car and another dark coloured SUV in the car park.

I couldn't see Hoseok anywhere in the cars that were here so I assumed he wasn't here. He must stick around in the afternoon when Siri closes up- unless he's hiding somewhere which I hope isn't the case.

I walked into the daycare looking for my sons and saw them helping Siri pick up the paintings that had dried overnight. I smiled at the sight of my children being her little helpers but my smile dropped when I saw Siri wearing a wrist brace.

Fuck. He hurt her enough that she needs to wear that again? I swallowed the guilt that was creeping on me.

"Morning Mr Jeon" She smiled at me sweetly but I could see there was a little light lost in her eyes.

"Morning Siri. What happened to your arm?"

"Oh, I uh... I slipped in the shower and landed on my wrist. Not the first time I've done it. I'm pretty clumsy."

So she's using the same excuse she used when Ji-ji asked her a few months ago...

I only hummed and nodded. She continued gathering the rest of the paintings while I went to put Jin and Yoongi's bags away in their designated cubby holes.

Y: "Here Miss White! The last of the paintings"

"Thank you so much Yoongi. How about you and Jinnie go and get the pillows ready for me again? We'll do our morning greeting song with everyone soon."

Y: "Ok!"

"Here" She had her good hand out to me with Jin's and Yoongi's paintings. "They're all dry so you can take them home or pop them up somewhere at your work?"

"Thanks" I said as I took the papers.

Usually she likes to chat with me but this time she turned around and headed for the cubby holes to pop the other paintings away for parents to take. I get it. She wants to limit contact with me because her boyfriend obviously didn't like her talking to me.

But this is it! This is where I could tell her that I'm here for her since no one is around her at the moment.

"Hey Siri?"

"Hm?"

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. If you need someone to talk to. I'm here."

She looked at me confused and I was getting nervous with how to say this because it is a delicate subject.

"I know what you're going through... with your boyfriend" I whispered and her eyes started widening and she looked around in nervousness.

"Please don't worry! I just want you to know that I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

Siri: "I don't know what you think you know Mr Jeon, but things are fine with my boyfriend and I. I'm fine."

Ji-ji did say she would probably get defensive about this so I knew this would happen. But I'm not giving up on her.

"Look, a few years ago I knew someone who was in a similar situation as you and it didn't end too well for them. I wasn't there for that person but I will be here for you. I just want to help you. If you'll let me."