Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

"You were right about that new teacher, Ji-ji."

"Right about what, Kookie?"

My wife and I were getting ready for bed. I was brushing my teeth and she was moisturising her legs since she already brushed her teeth.

I spat out the toothpaste and wiped my mouth, "She's nice and bubbly. Has a warmth about her that makes you feel comfortable. She looks like she genuinely cares for our kids."

"Of course she cares. She is an early childhood teacher. Sort of have to like children if you're working in that field" She chuckled while I rolled my eyes at her teasing.

"But she's also very pretty as well, don't you think?" Ji-eun asked as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

I felt like this was a test so I just nodded and didn't say anything else as I got into bed. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes at me.

That new Daycare teacher did have a pretty smile and a warmth about her that made me instantly like her. Not 'like' in a romantic way but a friendly way.

I see what the twins and Ji-ji mean now when they say she's quite pretty. I might even go so far as to say she's much better than pretty. Maybe even beautiful? Those blue eyes of hers were certainly mesmerising.

I watched as my wife took some pills before getting into bed and then I remembered she had seen the doctor recently because she's been more tired than usual lately.

"How was your doctor's appointment the other day?"

"It was fine. She said I'm borderline anaemic, so low in iron. Told me I need to eat more red meat and take iron supplements to get my levels up." She held out the pill bottle to show me it was actually an iron supplement bottle.

"Well that's not so bad. Means more bulgogi!" I said happily.

She chuckled as she got into bed next to me. "By the way Kookie, I'll be really busy over the next coming months for my new perfume so would you be able to drop off and pick up the twins instead?"

"Yeah of course. Everything's up to speed at my work so I don't have to be too early and I can finish whenever I want. Being the boss has its perks." I grinned and she chuckled at me with an eye roll again.

I leaned over for a kiss and started to caress her inner thigh, slowly feeling up towards her womanhood.

"Eager are you, Kookie?"

I hummed a yes against her neck as I kissed along it and continued feeling her up, "We don't get many chances to do this so I'm gonna take what I can while neither of us are tired and the twins are sound asleep."

She roamed her hand along my naked chest, "Well then stop with the foreplay and get straight to it Kookie, before I get sleepy."

"Don't gotta tell me twice, Yeobo"

~~~~~~~~

Next day...

Jin and Yoongi quickly unbuckled their carseats and zoomed out of the car as soon as I had finished parking. They ran towards the daycare centre all excited to show Miss White their new plush toy I bought for them after I picked them up yesterday.
After a looong tantrum from both of them this morning, the loudest coming from Jin, I gave in and let them bring their soft toys to daycare.

Jin: "Miss Whiiiite! Look, look! Appa got us a new toy!"

There she was, beaming so brightly at my kids who were running towards her and I honestly think I melted at seeing her hug them like she actually loved them.