Chapter 15

Still the twins' birthday party...

Siri  POV

Living with the Jeon's has been pretty great. Jungkook and Ji-eun have been very inviting and have made me feel comfortable. Although, during the first week it was a little awkward because Jungkook walked in on me twice, practically naked as I was getting ready for a shower. I don't know if he saw anything but I hoped he didn't.

It seems like both he and Ji-eun are happy with me so far though. They both seem to love my cooking and like that I can 'tame' their sons. I like that I can help them spend more time with Jin and Yoongi too. Especially Ji-eun. She gets home late a few times a week so I like that I can take the chore of cooking and cleaning away so she can be with her kids or just unwind with a glass of wine.

It has been a little hard sometimes though... seeing Jungkook and Ji-eun together. They always give each other a kiss each morning before they leave for work and again in the evenings when one comes home. I think it's really sweet they do that but at the same time, I'm a jealous bitch.

Sometimes I have trouble getting to sleep because of my worries over Hoseok and I like to go out by their pool, sit on a lounge chair and look up at the stars to clear my mind. Usually that means I have to walk down the hall first to get down the stairs and a couple times I have heard them in their bedroom... and yes, I get jealous again.

It sucks being so close and yet so far away from the man I have a crush on. It also sucks that my feelings for him just keep growing. Especially when I see him being a great dad. And especially so when he smiles at me. His eyes are just so warm and soft. So caring. I know he would never hurt me.

Maybe I'm just not used to seeing a man look at me with such care and warmth because I've had dark possessive eyes look at me for so long. Maybe this is why I'm so attracted to Jungkook?

Doesn't help that I've seen his gorgeously hot 'bad boy' dad bod either though... I don't know if I saw a 6 pack or an 8 pack of abs the one time I saw Jungkook take his shirt off.

One morning, I handed Ji-eun her breakfast smoothie and as she was rushing out of the kitchen she bumped into Jungkook, spilling some of the smoothie on him. She couldn't stay to help clean him up because she was rushing for work so Jungkook ended up taking his shirt off right in front of me.
I think he forgot I was there because when he started to look for a cloth to wipe up with, he found me practically ogling at his chocolate block abs instead which made him freeze in place. His eyes went wide in surprise and then he started blushing before he quickly headed to his bedroom to clean up and put a new shirt on.

I played with myself thinking of him that night. Guilty as charged.

I imagined his hot dad bod on me, doing such naughty, naughty things to me... and in my head... I hate to admit it but... I called him 'daddy'-- Ahh!! I've never been one for a 'daddy' kink but those abs and the tattoos! 😩

The last few weeks, my mind has always been clouded with Jungkook and the twins. And then there's Ji-eun... Oh how I wish she wasn't so nice to me just so I could hate her for a second. Hate her for having Jungkook. Hate her for having the sweetest little boys as her sons. But she is just so lovely and kind to me. Treats me like an actual sister and I just can't find any reason to hate her. If anything, I might be falling for her too! - Not really though, but I definitely care for her and want to make her happy.

In the end, I don't want to actually hate her because she made this lovely family that I'm already in love with. And I love that she wanted me to be part of their lives, even if it's only temporary.

That's right... I'm only temporary... One year and then I'm out. I hate the feeling I get when I think about leaving because part of me doesn't want to leave, but then I also can't wait for it to come because seeing my crush and his wife all lovey-dovey is emotional torture. And it's only been three weeks!