Chapter 24

Siri  POV

It's Saturday afternoon and Jungkook and Ji-eun were on their weekend getaway. I was feeling a range of emotions since they left yesterday. Jealousy. Sadness. Heartache. Angry that I'm putting myself through this. But I knew the risk of staying here for him. I told myself it's only until the twins start primary school since that was the original plan and it would make no sense for me to stay here after that.

For now, I have the two little loves of my life trying to help me with some baking for this weekend. I thought we could bake some cupcakes and a cake, as well as some cookies for when their parents come back. Jungkook seems to love white chocolate chip cookies so I thought of doing that for him. I may not have his heart but I can have his stomach and fill that with my love instead.

After our afternoon of baking and dancing together in the kitchen, the twins were tired and wanted a nap before dinner time. I thought I'd take this opportunity to help myself because I've been feeling a little needy lately since I didn't fuck Namjoon in the end...

Since the twin's bedroom is opposite mine, I closed their bedroom door and kept mine open just a smidge so I could hear them if they woke up. I got myself into a comfortable position on my bed and grabbed my vibrator. As usual when I masturbate, I thought of Jungkook being the hot 'daddy' that he is and I imagined him doing all sorts of things to me...

~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

Last night (Friday), things were okay with Ji-ji and I. Not great, but they were okay. Even though we arrived in separate cars to the hotel yesterday, we were still together for the evening. She had to finish off some work stuff and said she would meet me at the hotel.

Rather than being excited, I was nervous about our weekend getaway. I was worried about fucking things up since she hasn't really been that happy with whatever I do lately. I was relieved when she had a smile on her face when she saw me on her arrival and she complimented the hotel I picked.

She was actually nice to me last night and we had a pleasant dinner. We made small talk about the food being delicious and she told me about her business trip coming up in two weeks. She said she will be gone for about a month which disappointed me. But then again, part of me felt that since she's been home late so often and we haven't been that intimate, I probably won't even notice the difference of her being gone... just a cold bed...

I had to push the negative thoughts about us that kept creeping into my mind and try to enjoy my night with her since we were finally alone together. 

We did manage to be intimate last night– twice– once in the shower together getting ready for dinner, and then again when we got back to our room after dinner. But honestly, something felt off and I couldn't pinpoint what it was. Our kisses felt different and the way she touched me felt different.

I also have to admit... the second round after dinner, I wasn't into it as much because Ji-ji kept her eyes closed the majority of the time and didn't look at me when she was on top of me. When we did it in the shower earlier, I was doing her from behind so I didn't see her face then. I understand people close their eyes during sex but Ji-ji has never closed her eyes for that long unless it was when she was cumming or in pleasurable ecstasy. But this time, they were closed as if she couldn't look at me. Like she didn't want to look at me. Even though I did manage to finish, I was left feeling unsatisfied and like I wasn't good enough again– all because she couldn't look at me.

Now it's Saturday and I was pissed off. Ji-ji said she had to cut our weekend short and go into work. Apparently something went wrong at the factory where her perfumes get made and she needs to sort it out. I was upset because here I am, trying to fix whatever is going wrong between us but she just puts her work first. She's always about her work!