Chapter 23

Jungkook's POV

Ever since Siri and I basically 'made-up' and became friendly again the night after her date, things have gone back to how they used to be. This meant we were back to having a few longing gazes at each other again.

Things with Ji-ji however, were at a standstill. We were neither moving forwards or backwards in our relationship. Definitely went backwards with regards to our sex life though and I'm not sure what's happened. I was becoming really sexually frustrated and had to masturbate a few times a week in the shower while thinking of Siri instead of my wife. 

I think Siri started to notice I was getting sexually frustrated because I would get flustered or hard over the smallest thing that could relate to sex and she was always there. For example, one day, Siri innocently drank a glass of milk one morning where some of it spilled onto her chest. She quickly went to grab some paper towels to wipe the milk off her chest, and doing so jiggled her breasts. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever gotten so hard so quickly before. I had to leave the kitchen immediately and went to the bathroom to jerk off– imagining my cock between her perfect tits.

I know I'm practically cheating on my wife mentally (and maybe emotionally too?), but what else can I do when she just won't give me the time of day? I'm trying to not resort to actually physically cheating on her with Siri but it's so fucking hard.

And sometimes I wonder if Ji-ji is cheating on me... Some nights after she finishes work late, she comes home with her hair looking all frazzled and her lipstick rubbed off. Those aren't major red flags but I do wonder sometimes... especially when she's turning me down often when we used to have sex once or twice a week.

Have I maybe gotten bad at sex?  Is she bored of me?  Is she getting it elsewhere?

~~~~~~~~~~~

V: "Why don't you just plan a weekend away for you two? Tell her you've booked a hotel that's non-refundable so she'll have to go."

Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were over for a BBQ and I had told them about my situation with Ji-ji and they were trying to offer advice.

I did notice when Namjoon arrived that he and Siri hugged each other hello– which I thought was weird at first and I did get a little jealous. But then I remembered he did try to help with her crazy ex and he took care of her when she was drunk so I guessed they're just being friendly.

JK: "Yeah, I guess I'll try that idea. See if that works at all..." I started flipping the meat over that I was grilling.

JM: "I still can't believe you haven't slept with your nanny yet. Especially since you're having problems in the bedroom. If that was me, I would've fucked her multiple times by now. Almost every day if I could and thrice on Sundays."

I rolled my eyes at Jimin and felt an angry burn in my chest at hearing him talk about Siri like that. She's not a piece of meat or some fuck-toy.

RM: "It's really weird that you're married, Jimin. How are you ok with hearing that, Tae?"

Taehyung shrugged, "Guess I'm just used to it since he was like this in uni too. At the end of the day, I know where his heart lies and that's with me."

JM: "Damn straight, Tae-Bear. You're my soulmate." Jimin gave Taehyung a kiss and then they smiled at each other lovingly.

The sliding door between the lounge and pool area opened and out came Siri holding Yeontan while getting lots of little licks to her chin. Her eyes shone so brightly and she smiled so wide that my heart went crazy at seeing her like that.