chapter 23

* a month passed *

Spencer pov:

A month had passed, no one heard from y/n.
I wasn't getting any sleep, I don't want to loose her.

But serialkillers never stop, so everyone kept working. Well except penelope. She flew over to seatlle a week ago. She couldn't stand doing nothing and well I don't blame her.

"Everyone in the conference room now" hotch yelled out. He sounded serious so everyone moved fast.

"Penelope everyone is here" hotch said as he put penelope on speaker.

"Y/n, is the hospital. She's Bearley holding on but she's alive"
Penelope said in tears.

"Wait she's alive?" I couldn't believe it.
"Wha how is she, is going to pull through" emily asked

"The doctors aren't sure, she lost alot of blood. She's dehydrated and hasn't eaten alot. She also had drug in her system. They believe it was an attempt of od"

"How is she now, is she awake yet?"
I asked

"She's in a coma, but they won't let me see her bc she's still to critical"
I thought I would be relieved but I was still so nervous. She might not pull through

"We also have a case in seatlle so we can work the case while we wait for y/n to get stable"

*another week passed *

The case was already over, but everyone stayed for y/n.

I was sitting in the room with penelope, while I was holding y/n's hand when a group of doctors walked in.

"Hi I'm doctors shepherd, I'm one of y/n's doctors.
Would you mind if we did rounds, we are a teaching hospital so we like to give the interns an opportunity to learn. You can say no"

I look over to penelope who is asleep, I told them it was fine.
The interns walk and gather around.

"Who liked to present "
A few inters put there hand up.
"Doctor grey"
The man pointed to a dark browned hair lady.

"Y/n garcia age 22. Was brought in a week ago, with massive cuts om her arms. She lost about 2 gallons of blood and had taken pills at and attempt of od.
She was also dehydrated and had been starving herself for alteast 3 days. The doctors in the er, assesd her wounds pumped out her stomach and gave put in a blood bag. After she thr drugs was out her system and the blood was in. They put in a feeding tube, and hydrated her.
She's been in a coma ever since"

Hearing all of this made me teary.
Doctor grey noticed and said to me
"Don't worry, she'll pull through. Her body is regaining strength it won't be long before she wakes up. And when she does she will have you guys as a support system. And we will try to do our best to get her the help she needs"

Another day passed and another microwave meal.
Since the case is done i haven't left y/n side.
Neither did penelope, we tried taking turns for who gets to sleep. Just incase y/n might wake up.

But at this time we were both awake.

Y/n pov:

My head was pounding and I dont remember a thing. I heard people talking but I was so tired.

Images flashed through my head, as I slowly remember things.

I tried to kill myself...multiple times.

My body Hurst and I let out a growl
"Aaw"
I could hear some yell
"Y/n!!"
"Aww pls don't yell" my voice was salty.

I slowly open my eyesand notice I was holding spencers hand.
Penelope looked at me in tears.