chapter 85

We all went to Stephens funeral.
I said hi to manica and her kids. Knowing what it's like to lose a parent.
After it was done emily spoke to us in the conference room told us hotch wasn't coming back.
She told us how she survived.
By saying "Wheels up"
She's so strong and I fall in love with her more everyday.

"Wheels up matt" she says to him.

"Wheels up, emily."

"Wheels up, tara" emily says to her
"Wheels up."
"Wheels up" I say whole smiling at emily.

The rest of the team joins us.

I take Emily's hand. And wel all walk out for out mandatory leave.
"I'm so happy I can go home" she says to me.
"Actually there is one more thing"
I say to her.
I stop in the middle of the bullpen.
I nodd at penelope.
She takes a basket of flowers peddles and throws them over us.
Emily laughs "what are you doing?" She asked.

"When you where gone it's like every bad thoughts poped back into my head. I couldn't live without you. I felt like I would never see the light of day" I say with tears in my eyes as I take both her hands.
"When I finnaly got in your arms again, I felt like everything was good. Like nothing could stop me. You are the son. And I am your moon. It sounds chessy but its true. Without the son there is only darkness. The son and moon belong together like we do"

Emily laughs.
"It does sound cheesy"

"I never want to be without you again.
Emily prentiss...do you want to marry me" I got down on 1 knee and show her the ring and stare at her shocked face.

"I know we just came back from Stephens funeral but I cant wait. There is no time like the present"
Tears streamed down my face.

Emily still stands In shocked.
"You helped me through everything, you helped me with my sh, my Ed. And yes I still struggle sometimes but you are there for me when I do. And I'd like to think I'm always there for you too. So what do you say..."

"Get up" She says to me.
So I do.
And she kisses me passionately.
The whole world was gone, it was just me and her.
Time stood stile while I was in her arms. Nothing els matters. I feel her lips slowly pull away. And I come back down to reality.
"I'm guessing that's a yes" says jj.
My eyes are only on emily .

"Yes" I put the ring on her finger and it fits perfectly.
The whole team laughs.
"Ooo thank goodness I need this happyness" Penelope says as she hugs us.

This the beginning of my happy ever after...

Author: cheesy ending, I know but I hope you like it. Xxx