chapter 66

Tw smoking

Both emily and I got back to work.

Tara talked to her brother and he will only explain the picture if his dad sits down with the 2 of them.

Spencer and jj found something out mister scratch bought shibari rope from a couple that owns a sex shop.
He also made an expensive purchase but the receipt just lists it as 'other'.
Emily asked me to come in the conference room. And explained all of that to me
"Shop's probably closed by now" I said
It was almost 6pm.
"We have there home address" jj answered.
"Do you feel well enough to go along with jj?" I felt a little light headed but I wasn't going to say that.
"Ye ofc" I say to em.
"Okay great! Hurry scratch likes mind games and right now he's putting tara through hell"

Me and jj left. Tara was just going to talk with Desmond and her dad.

We were on the family's apartment.
There daughter allowed us in.
"We're are your parents?"
I ask the girl
"They are probably in the bedroom"
She walked us to it and knocked on the door.
"Mom...dad..." she said In her high pitched voice
They reposed together.
"Don't come in!!"
I look at jj slight laughing and then turned my serious face back on.
"Someone was at the door so I let them in"
We hear them breathing heavily.
"Honey...you know we talked about this " the mother said from behind the door.
"You said it was okay if it was the police. And its the fbi" the girl responded.

We hear alot of noise.
"I'm slipping I'm slipping!" Ans then the women fell.
I look at jj in shock.
"Hannah yk what we can- we can take it from here" jj said trying to get the girl away.

"Okay. Just so you know, sometimes it takes him a while to untie her"  the girl said with a smile and walks away.
I give jj a 'wtf' face.
I wanted to say something but i think it was best that I didn't. But I'm going to tell penelope all about this!

We decided to get seated at the dining table. It did take awhile but the parents finnaly sat down in bathrobes.  I saw the leather necklaces still.

"Can I offer you anything to drink?" The women asked uncomfortable.
Both jj and I were uncomfortable aswell but om the other hand, they were living there best life so....
"Eem no thank you" I say to the woman.
"No were good" jj responded.
I still felt light headed but I tried to ignore it.
"Yes I made equipment for Carl Brubaker, we talked on the phone but we never met face to face" the man explained.
"Do you have an address?" Jj asked them

"Just a P.O box. We needed to make sure they could handle a delivery of that size"  the woman responded.

"And what did you make for him?" I directed my question to the man but the woman answered.

"It was a vice connected to a pressure plate, which was in turn to build around a chair. If you moved the weight off the pressure plate. The vice would squeeze" the woman said with a smile at the end.

Jj ans I got really worried about this.
"And if you take the weight off the pressure plate, how tightly would I squeeze?" I asked. Hoping these people didn't accidentally made a killing machine.

"Thight enough to cut off blood flow" the man answered.
"Or oxygen?" Jj asked
"Yes ! Or oxygen" the woman said exited.

Jj and I got up to leave.
"They literally build a death machine without knowing. It's crazy how many serial killer have used bdsm for killing"
We were walking and all of a sudden I saw black infront of my eyes. I grab for jj's arm.
"Y/n?" We were right next to the car so she helped me in.
She put my seat back.
"I can't see"  my head was spinning.
" I see a shop I'll get you some orange juice and food" she closed the door. And I passed out in the car.