chapter 60

I arrived and went to penelope.
"Hey" I say in a quite and sad voice.
"Aww come here" she was sad herself. I imbraced her with a hug.

"It will be okay right?" I ask her.
" it will. I just have to convince myself aswell"

"So what is the case about?" I ask p
"3 missing kids, 33 years ago twins went missing.  The team thinks it might be the same offender. Are you flying over?"
( season 12 ep 6)

"I think so. Today or tomorrow. Are there any flights?"
Penelope looks up at her computer, "yea in an hour. Are you sure you want to go?"

I look at p.
"No...but the team needs me. And i cant decide to stop life everytimes someone leaves. Because everyone will leave someday"  I felt teary again. So did she.
"I won't leave. I'm your sister I will never leave you"
"Yea well everybody dies someday"
I hug penelope and cry on her shoulders.
"I think I'm starting to hate change as much as you" I laugh in between my cries.

Penelope's phone went off.
Rossi was checking up on her.

"How you holding up kid?" He asked p.
"Y/n and I just cried about it together. So better I think?" She answered.
"Is y/n stil there?"

"I'm here dave" I answered.
"What about you? How are you holding up"
"Probably the same as penelope. I wished I could have said goodbye. I'm bad at goodbyes but I wish I could have told Aaron and Jack how much I love them"  I responded.

"I'm sure they know"

"I need to catch my plane"
"Are you coming  here?" Rossi asked
"Yea Spencer and emily asked me to so. Okay I love the both of you but I have to go now"

I walk out
"Y/n" Penelope stopped me.
I turned around.
"I love you too " she said with a smile.

~

About 2 hours later I arrive at the precinct.
"So what did I miss" I walk in the conference room.

Emily gave me the case file and smiled at me.
"3 kids have been missing for 18 hours now" jj said.

"33 years ago Hanson twins went missing and were never found. They were the same age group when they went missing. The kids make home movies we visited on of the people in the movies. Found some pictures of the kids and the twins but he's not our unsub" Spencer explained.

"In that case we should look in the Hanson case. Who called it in back then?" I ask
"Their mom did but she died a few years ago. Their older brother Deeley was with them that night" Spencer answered.

"We met him on the road site acourding to coup he lives across town and went out of his way to find us on route 7" em spoke.

"Sounds like he's trying to insert himself into our investigation "  Rossi said.
"That doesn't mean he's our unsub. He was blamed for what happened to his siblings eventho nobody knows what happend. He lost his siblings, now his mother died. He has no one. He's traumatised and heard another child abduction happend. This all reminds him of his brother and sister."  I explained.

"The thing is yes he go out of his way to meet us. Execpt when we asked to talk he refused" spence said.
Emily looks at the both of us.
"Maybe it's time to give it another try"

"You wanne take a ride" luke said to me and spence.
"Sure " we both responded.

Emily's pov:

Y/n, Spencer and luke went to deeley. Jj and rossi went to get the Hanson case files.

"So what are you thinking?" Tara asked me.
I start talking about the case.
"No no, I ment about the job"
"Ow eem there are more pros then cons but I'm not sure. It feels so Dubble since hotch left" I respond.