Chapter 1

I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for. Girls my age would be jealous of me because my friends were part of a famous Korean boy band. I remember when I was young, I was at my first concert and I was fortunate enough to go backstage to meet the band I heard so much about. They might have looked basic to a normal person, though, to certain people, these guys were ripped to the bone.

Some people who don't like Stray Kids say that these guys look big and gruff and belong in a mafia group or famous assassins. To me, I think these guys have the sweetest souls and kind personalities.
"Alright guys, today we are meeting a fan," the leader of the group announced in an Australian accent. "She is so excited to meet us however she is very shy so please be nice to her 'aye." The other members of the group crowded around him to ask him more questions about their mysterious guest. One blonde boy asked him questions in an Australian accent and then switched to Korean. The others didn't know much English to understand as well, so they mostly spoke Korean. They all heard a knock on the door which startled one of the members. "Ahh Burger!"

The blonde boy smacked his own hand on his face and then corrected the startled member. "Han, it's burglar, not burger." He moved over to stand next to the leader then rolled his eyes with a small smile forming on his face. By then, everyone was on their knees laughing hysterically.

The leader calmed everyone down and laughed at the blonde boy's reaction. "Besides, that's just our guest," He walked over to the door to slowly open it revealing a shy looking young girl with long brown hair twisted in a simple braid, casual clothing, and brown eyes. The leader held out his hand to me and said "Hey, glad to see you. I'm the leader of the band, Stray kids, Bang Chan." He invited me in to meet the rest of the group.

These guys were taller than I was at the time which then, to me, was like looking at tall trees in a forest. These tall men had handsome faces which were pointy for a few of them, some had blonde hair and others black or brown. Their eyes were in a variety of colors, though to me, their attractive features were their talents, deep voices, and facial features.

We talked for a while and I was able to learn their names. Their names were Felix, Changbin, Bang Chan, Lee Know, Seungmin, Han, I.N, and Hyunjin.