Chapter 12

"Yuki, do something!" shuddered Han wrapping the unfolded blankets around Felix and I.N. I took a deep breath then carefully walked over to Lee Know sitting on the couch like a king on a throne. The villainous intensity of his face shook me to my very core. Everyone, including Seonghwa, thought I was going to scold him. Shockingly I instead sat next to him. "Lee Know you seem tense," I said, patting his shoulder. He glared at me. "Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it? Want me to tape you to the wall because I would." he warned. I immediately took my hand off of him the second he started talking.
I could hear Seonghwa saying something about how he's never seen such intensity before. "Uh no thanks. Why don't I give you a massage?" I asked, cupping my hands on his shoulders. "Um I would not-" he began to protest.

Though he was interrupted when I started to move my hands around his shoulders and collar bones. He yelped in pain a few times and even threatened me. "Don't worry, I know someone who is a licensed chiropractor who gave me some tips. You're in good hands." I sighed peacefully. "Uhhhh...I don't know about that." Seonghwa denied, shielding his hand to turn his head away. Lee Know yelped in pain for so long that he begged someone to make me let go of him. Eventually Bang Chan came to his rescue.

When I finally let go of him, he sighed raggedly until he got his heart rate up to its normal pace. I asked him if he felt better. He glanced at me shooting me a creepy death stare. Once he calmed down he replied "Actually I do. Thanks Yuki." Everyone looked at him like he said something crazy. I asked Lee Know why he taped Hyunjin to the wall. "He stole my cat AirPod case." Lee Know answered, pouting cutely.  "I forgive him now." He smiled.  "Remember me? The guy that's taped to the wall?!" shouted Hyunjin. In all honesty, I forgot he was up there.

Felix, Bang Chan and I.N helped get him down from the wall. "I stole them because I thought they were cute. I was just admiring them but then I wandered into the art room and I forgot I still had them in my hands. I ended up drawing something with them on. Sorry Lee Know hyung." Hyunjin pouted.

Once everything went back to normal (or as normal as it could get), I asked Seonghwa what he was doing here. "I have come to take you home." he answered. A record scratch played in their minds. "Hold it, hold it," Han said, dramatically flailing his arms around. "What do you mean by "take her home"?" He asked, confused. Seonghwa looked at him shyly, blushing slightly. Everyone also looked at Seonghwa like he was keeping something from them like a secret (or secret, secret).

He sighed, dragging his arms down exhaustingly. "Okay, for this, all of you must gather around." On the bright side, Han and Felix never managed to put the blankets away from this morning. Once everyone was huddled together like peas in a pod, Seonghwa spoke again. "There is something you need to know," he was hesitant for a moment before finding the words to continue. "Yuki is my sister."

Everyone gasped as they put their heads together to piece the evidence together. Some of them looked at me when he told them. Lee Know shot me a terrifying death stare again. "Yuki!" He said tensing up again "You never told us this. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he screamed at me, reaching his hands out towards me. Luckily, Han, Bang Chan and Felix pushed him back. "NO! COME HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU!" he screamed, trying to break free from their grasp. He grabbed the tissue box he stole from my room and began to grab a few in an attempt to stuff my mouth with it.  "Yeah I don't think he's okay." Seungmin cried, backing away from Lee Know.

Han went over to Lee Know and faced him putting his hands on his shoulders. "Lee Know, look at me," Han cried, still slightly afraid of him. Lee Know looked at him creepily. His death stare made him flinch slightly. "Relax and calm down. Take a deep breath and find your happy place." He instructed him to breathe in and out slowly. "Now, tell me what makes you happy." Lee Know thought for a moment before replying, "I guess seeing my cats: Soonie, Doongie and Dori..." Han nodded his head in agreement. "Or scaring Hyunjin. Just for fun, though." Lee Know added. Han slapped his hand on his own face.