Chapter 7 part 2

TW: Panic attack

Later in the show, Bang Chan decided to break off and to sing their solo songs. The lights dimmed as the group went backstage to where I was to give the performer the stage. Felix volunteered to go first because he insisted he wanted to "charm" the audience. I didn't want to question what he meant. He could give the audience a heart attack with his deep voice, seductive tone and the way he flipped his blonde hair to the cameras facing the stage.

The lights dimmed to reveal him standing as if he was auditioning for a singing competition. The music began to play his song which he named Deep End. The song was about although he was happy with being in Stray Kids, he felt very lonely most of the time.

His sweet soft voice certainly made the crowd swoon because one STAY cried out "I LOVE YOU FELIX!!" which made him smile a little. I was surprised that he could sing high notes which felt weird since I only heard him sing in his deep voice. When his song was over, it went dead silent until he lifted his head up to see the crowd screaming, swooning and crying their hearts out. I even shed a few tears from the way his voice sounded.

Bang Chan went up to the stage as Felix went behind the stage though as he walked away he looked back at the crowd and winked. "Have fun, mate." he said to Bang Chan, patting his big muscles. After Bang Chan went up on stage, it was Hyunjin's turn. After everyone went, it was Han's turn at last.

I looked over at him to see him crouched down as if he was preparing for a severe weather drill. I noticed that his face was red as he started to silently cry. "Han," I softly said to him, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" I tried to remove his arms from his crouched head but he wouldn't budge. I could hear him breathing heavily. I knew something felt wrong. "Han, are you having a panic attack?" I cried, putting my head on his shoulder. I heard him muttering in Korean and a few times in English. "Yes." he replied softly. I got up to alert Bang Chan that Han was having a panic attack. He brought the rest of the group over to where Han and I were.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." Felix said to him crouching down next to him. "I'll go out there and tell STAY what's going on." Hyunjin offered. As he walked up the stage, Han began breathing as if he was really scared. "Stay with us, Han!" I cried.
Lee Know and Seungmin began to hug him like siblings would. When Hyunjin came back, he too hugged Han. "What's wrong, Han?" Bang Chan asked him.

Han calmed down to take a long but ragged breath until he finally spoke. "I- I.." I held his hand to face his puffy eyes and salty face from crying. "The truth is I'm afraid to sing on my own to a big crowd like todays. I didn't realize that so many STAY's would show up." I told him that it's ok to be scared and that if he feels lonely or scared, that us (the group), STAY, and myself will be there for him. He gave me a sad smile before getting up to hug me. When he broke off from the hug, he looked deep into my eyes before leaning over to kiss me. The rest of the group was so shocked that their surprised expressions never left their faces. They kept on swooning and even taking pictures of us. When he finally broke off I saw the biggest smile on his face.

He ran up the stairs to the stage to meet the crowd of STAYs. He was so happy when he sang his solo songs he wanted to hype up the audience to sing a song by another artist. At the end of his solo performance, the entire arena gave him a standing ovation. There were crowds of people who were swooning, cheering and applauding him. He was so happy for the rest of the concert that he didn't want to say goodbye to the crowd at the end. He even offered to hold my hand on the car ride back to the Villa. He called it the "STAYsort" (STAY and Resort mixed together.)