Chapter 4

Notes: A bit spicy (romantically) and a bit long.. SORRY! Anyway, enjoy!

Once everyone was seated in the kitchen, Lee Know said that he, along with Felix, made dinner. I was amazed by the spread of food surrounding the table. There were roasted vegetables with a few of them stuffed, perfectly seasoned steak with a little bit of parsley on the top. There were burgers that sizzled from the cheese that was melting on the inside. (Lee Know made sure that there wasn't any pineapple in the burgers.) Seafood was still its natural color as if it just got pulled from the sea. There was so much food that it almost looked like the feast from the Harry Potter movies.

Just before we all started eating, Bang Chan told everyone to put their hands together and pray. I didn't know what they were saying since it was all in Korean. When they were all done, I leaned over to Felix who was grabbing fried chicken, and asked him what the prayer was about. He said in his deep voice, "We humbly thank you for this meal and we hope that our new friend will enjoy what we have to offer." He smiled and looked at me dreamily as if I was a mirror reflecting a handsome prince on his way to rescue a princess.

As he got closer and closer to my face, the more I felt flustered and blushed so hard my face was the color of a lobster that was next to Hyunjin. I couldn't stop staring at his dreamy eyes. The others stopped eating and noticed what was happening. One of the members whispered in Korean something in which another member translated "Love is in the air." At that moment I was completely paralyzed by the way Felix was looking at me. A small flash of light made me blink slightly, though I never lost eye contact with Felix. The one who took the flashy photo said "That's a keeper." I recognized the voice immediately and knew it was Han.
Felix got closer and closer till we were almost nose to nose. He turned away when a small ding in another room went off. He widened his eyes in surprise, smiled at me with a little wink, then got up from his seat to leave the room.

When he was gone, everyone else was giggling and whispering in Korean. "Ooooh what was that about? Sweet love?" I looked at Bang Chan who said that and I said, still flustered, "I don't know about that, we're just friends." Hyunjin lifted his eyebrows to give off a side eye look on his face. A while later, Felix came back into the room. He announced that in the other room he made dessert. Everyone stood up to clear the table so they could bring in the desserts. Once the long table was cleared, everyone brought in the desserts from the other room. There were cookies, small cakes, parfaits, brownies, donuts, and Bang Chan said Felix made some traditional Australian desserts. They looked so good and gooey my mouth was watering a little. Seungmin laughed and said "Hey look, she's drooling!" They all laughed then began to gather desserts on their plates.

It all looked so delicious I didn't know where to start! I sucked in some of the drool that was coming out of my mouth. Luckily, it didn't hit the table or any of the food. I grabbed a few brownies to put on my plate. I picked one up then stuffed it in my face like I was Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. A little bit of chocolate was stuck to my face. Felix noticed immediately and grabbed a few things to wipe it off.
As he was wiping it off he said "You know, you look kinda cute with a little chocolate on your face," I started to blush when he got closer than he did before close to my ear and continued in his deep Aussie accent "Shall I lick it off?"

I've never blushed so hard in my life. The others heard him say that and crowded around Changbin on the other side of the table to watch us. I glanced over for a split second to see Hyunjin recording everything. "Hey, pay attention to me," Felix says, putting his hand on my chin to face him, "I'm the interesting one." Half the members nodded their heads in agreement. "He's got a point and he's not wrong." Agreed who I could guess was I.N. "Is this what he means when he says that brownies are his specialty?" whispered who I made out to be Seungmin.

We were close enough to almost kiss. Although, I could tell that Felix didn't quite feel like it...yet. All I could say was "Y-you're a good baker, Felix." He smiled then leaned very close to me then whispered in my ear in the deepest voice I've ever heard come out of him "Cookin' like a chef I'm a 5-star michelin." I could hear someone recite the rest of the line in Korean. I was so red in the face, I almost fainted.