Chapter 9

A few minutes later, they all ended up in the living room with blankets and pillows as far as the eye could see. Changbin brought in their Skzoos to play with. When he handed Seungmin his, he immediately took off the Skzoos's clothes. He laughed so hard he fell over. Some of them noticed what he did to laugh hysterically.

When they couldn't laugh anymore, Bang Chan asked what movie they should watch. Lee Know and I.N argued between Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. Changbin and Han argued about Frozen and Descendants. Eventually they compromised to at last agree on Toy Story. Han gave me his Skzoo plushie to cuddle with while the movie was playing.

When the sun came up the next day, almost all of us were asleep. I crashed sleeping with Han on my right and Felix on my left with their Skzoo's on top of me.

A few of them got up early to train while some stayed back to hang out or finish their morning routine before beginning their work day. Hyunjin came into the room to admire us sleeping together. He smiled when he thought of an idea. He decided to paint a picture of the three of us sleeping soundly. A long time went by as he was painting us.

When he was finished, he set the canvas down on the floor. He ran away because he could sense that someone was watching his every move. Sure enough, it was Lee Know. He chased Hyunjin in another room like a main character in a horror movie running away from the killer. It was around 11AM when Felix woke up. He grinned when he saw me and Han sleeping like angels. He tilted his head to adjust his position when he saw Han spooning me.
He deviously smirked a little bit then he leaned extremely close to my ear and said in his deep voice, "Wakey Wakey, time to wake up, my darling." His voice was calming but still chilled me to the bone. However it was deep and close enough to my face to make me stir.

Thinking that Felix was talking to him, Han opened his eyes very wide and backed away slowly, taking some of the blanket covers with him. "Uhh.." he trailed off completely shocked. I was half awake when I heard them quietly arguing about how seductive Felix's deep voice was. I looked around the room to see a painting of us sleeping together with our skzoos. "Aww look, Hyunjin painted a picture of us." Han admired looking at where I was looking. "And with our skzoos." Felix added, turning away to view the painting. Han took off the blanket that was warm to the touch. It was so warm that I shivered a little bit from the cold air hitting my skin when he took it off.

My memory was a little fuzzy other than the movie from last night. "What happened last night before the movie?" I asked, turning my head in both directions, confused. "Han saved you from a terrifying sleep paralysis episode." Felix explained. Han began to hug me again. He noticed that I still had my bandage on from when he hugged me to death. As he was taking it off he smiled "I have panic attacks often and even during concerts so I know a thing or two about stress. Thankfully I knew just what to do when you had your episode." Once the bandage was off, he flipped his hair to the side to reveal his lips curling up to the biggest smile on his face since he had his panic attack on stage. At that moment Felix smiled as well which made me wrap my arms around both of them to pull them closer to me. They both asked me how my chest was since that day that Han crushed my ribs. I told them that I felt better after getting some sleep. I thought about what Han said to me when he was hugging me when he apologized for what happened."Think of you saving me from my nightmare as your payment from the time you pretty much crushed my bones." I laughed.