Chapter 10

They both smiled at me however their smiles faded when my phone rang once again. This time I had the contact as a fire emoji. Han asked me who it was. I replied, "My brother." They both looked at me like a deer in headlights. I went into my room to talk to my brother. "Should we eavesdrop?" Whispered Han as he deviously looked at Felix. "What? No no no let her talk to him. Surely he's nice and-" replied Felix, a little alarmed at first from Han's comment. He was interrupted when they could hear shouting coming from my room. "My God, what are they talking about in there?" Cried Han, looking in the direction towards my room. Lee Know was creeping around to find Hyunjin because he claimed to be looking for him. Both of them backed away a little when he came dangerously close to them.
He kneeled down to them and asked threateningly "Do you know where Hyunjin is?" Neither of them couldn't say anything because of the intensity in Lee Know's eyes. "N-no." Han trembled. Lee Know smiled creepily and laughed, but it faded frighteningly quickly turning into a threatening rest face. "Thank you for being honest with me. I hope you were telling me the truth." His side eyed expression made them both shiver, up to where they huddled together in fear. Felix managed to say "He is telling the truth. We were with Yuki all morning."

He pointed to the painting that Hyunjin painted earlier of them sleeping together with their skzoo plushies as proof that they were telling the truth. Another side eyed expression hit Lee Know's face until he put all the evidence together. He smiled creepily one last time before getting up to continue his search. When he was gone, they sighed in relief.

Lee Know continued to search for Hyunjin but wasn't looking where he was going and accidentally walked into my room. He stopped in his tracks when he realized where he was. He stepped back to the door slightly closing it; however he could still hear everything. He rolled his eyes when he heard me talking about financial stuff. He was about to walk away in boredom when he heard a familiar voice on the other line of the phone. "Yuki, please listen to me." the voice on the other line cried out desperately. "No no no Park," I shouted. "I am here because some new friends invited me to stay with them for a while. I'll return home when I'm ready. No need to look for me or anything, I'm fine." silence fell around the room until a sigh was let out of the voice on the other line. "Fine. San is looking for me anyway. Talk to you later sis." The person on the line hung up the phone. 

As I was walking out, I heard footsteps crescendo to a run. When I came out, I saw Lee Know exiting in my direction. He stopped midway in his tracks. He sighed then turned around to face me. His expression on his face was a little threatening but also concerned at the same time. He was about to ask me a question but was interrupted when Hyunjin ran up to me, hugging my legs in fear. He blubbered fearfully mostly in English. "Make sure Lee Know doesn't find me." He cried out, completely unaware that Lee Know was 5 feet away from me. When he finally realized that he was in the same room, he gasped and ran away screaming, "Save me!" He ran away to the living room to run to Han and Felix who were putting away the blankets. He crashed into them so fast that he fell on top of both of them pinning themselves to the floor like a bowling ball hitting the pins. He whined to ask them for help to hide him from Lee Know. 

When we heard the crash from the other room, Lee Know ran halfway there to maniacally laugh at him. On his way to the living room, he made a slight turn to enter my room exiting with a tissue box and duct tape in his hands. I was getting a little frightened because I knew what he was going to do to him. I walked away towards the kitchen so I wouldn't interfere while Lee Know was in 'Tsundere mode'.