Chapter 2

After they introduced themselves, they asked me my name which I told them was Yuki. Bang Chan told me that their manager, JYP, rented them a villa to stay in for the summer. The house was huge! It had a giant patio, several bedrooms, a giant kitchen and an even bigger living room. Bang Chan noticed that there was a dance room and a gym. Changbin almost cried in happiness when he saw the workout room. Hyunjin looked around and found an art room. As he was admiring the room, he broke down in tears of happiness...a bit overdramatically.

Once we were all settled, we had time to relax and socialize. It was around 4pm when one of the boys finally spoke, though he spoke English, it wasn't the best. He struggled a little bit but found the words to ask "Soo, does anyone want to play a game or something?" The others looked exhausted and had bored expressions on their faces. "Come on, doesn't anyone want to play with me?" he asked again desperately. A few of them had their noses to their phones looking at Tik Tok and taking selfies. They looked so concentrated that they didn't realize that he even spoke. The one who asked the questions walked away fuming with anger. I noticed how upset he must've felt. When he left the room, I noticed he went into a bedroom. I know it's bad to eavesdrop but I felt like he needed a friend. As I got closer to the door, I could hear him silently crying under the covers of the bed. I knocked on the door and said calmly, "Han, um... if you want, I'll play a game with you."

I was about to say something else and knock again but before I could, he slightly opened the door to reveal him standing there with puffy eyes and his mouth was quivering as if he wasn't done crying. "You...you...will?" He cried. I formed a small smile and nodded. His eyes glowed in happiness although he was crying again. "Don't cry Han, I hate it when people cry. I hope those are tears of joy." I said to him as I wiped away his tears. He replied, "Yes, they are."